Chapter 4: Twin Meets Twin.

"Be careful." Camila said when she saw Demi trip over the step. "Coming from the original clumsy one." Demi said then they burst out laughing. "I'll open the door." Camila said then she opened the door and they entered then she heard Demi closed the door behind them. "Oh my god." Demi suddenly said then Camila turned around to give her a confuse look. "Oh my god." Demi said again. "What is it? Why are you saying 'oh my god'?" Camila asked. "It's quiet, too quiet." Demi said. "Oh, I notice it too. I wonder what happened." Camila said. "Let's go to the kitchen and-" Demi was cut off when they suddenly heard Ally yelled.

"YOU TWO NEED TO WORK WITH EACH OTHER WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Ally yelled. "What the hell was that?" Demi said then they walked towards the source of the voice. When they entered the living room they saw Troy reaching out Liam who had a busted lip. "What the hell is happening here?" Demi asked as she helped Michelle pulled away Troy from Liam as far as possible. "You two will have to work together." Their boss said then Camila and Demi turned their head and they say their boss. "I'll get the first aid." Camila said then she walked out of the living room. "Can you stop moving?" Demi said when Troy tried to get out of their grip. "Let go." Troy said then they lose their grip on him and made him seat opposite of Liam.

"So?" Camila asked when she helped Ally treat Liam's busted lip. "Here are the files you need." Their boss said as he passed the file to each one of them. "We already know this." Camila said. "Well that's not a surprise anymore." Their boss said. "But I didn't know anything about it yet." Liam said when their boss started collecting them. "Keep reading them." Their boss said then he turned on the TV with the remote. "As you already know she will leave tonight and she's going with a public plane and we still don't know when and what painting there are selling. We will cover any damages you will cost inside New York I hope you guys will catch her there because if you guys don't we are not going to cover any damage you will cost if you move to the other state and we still didn't have the other next location. You're on your own when it comes to that." Their boss said. "You guys suck." Liam suddenly said then they looked at him. "Excuse me?" Their boss said. "You are not going to cover for them- I mean us if we didn't catch them in New York and we're on our own if we didn't get them. No offense but it sounds like this is the only team who almost catch them but you-" Liam was cut off when Camila covered his mouth preventing him from speaking anymore.

"Thank you for that Camila." Their boss said. "Just plan your thing I won't be in your way. I'll leave now." Their boss said then he snatched the folder from Liam's hand and walked out of the house. "Thanks for that man." Demi said as she fist bumped Liam. "Thank you for stating the obvious. We really can't say anything like that to them because we don't want to get fired." Camila said then she removed her hand from Liam's mouth. "Welcome." Liam said.

"So we are going to New York tonight? When will we stay?" Liam asked. "We still don't have a plan." Ally said. "We can stay at my condo there. It's fine with me." Liam offered. "Did you bring all the girls you fucked there while you are still dating Ally-" Troy was cut off when Michelle elbowed him. "Ouch." Troy said. "Okay, we'll stay there." Ally said. "Michele you are good with this planning stuff I have to talk to you in private to plan this. And you two better behave." Ally added as she pointed to the guys. Then they left the living room and walked towards the conference room in the house.

"You guys heard Ally." Demi said. "We should eat breakfast I bet you guys still didn't eat breakfast." Camila said then they started eating. "You are lucky Camila is here." Troy said as he raised his middle finger at him. "Pussy." Liam said as they walked towards the kitchen and started eating. "This is exciting." Camila said as she stabbed her pancakes. "It's going to be awesome." Demi said. "Is it always like that? Did they always give you freedom on your guys mission?" Liam asked. "No." Demi answered. "Because they started to give us freedom when we broke the rules and we didn't follow the plan they gave us." Camila added. "That time it was the second biggest mission, second to the Brooke's. Then they created a new rule for the agents. 'It's okay to break the rules if you are on the right path'." Troy said. "Well we didn't really follow the agency's rules because we have our own set by Michelle." Camila said. "That's dope." Liam said. "That's enough already and eat your breakfast." Demi said then they started to eat in silent.