Only Angel (Part 25)

70s!Rockstar!Harry Styles x Reader

Summary: Two months without reader takes a toll on Harry for the worst

Summary: Two months without reader takes a toll on Harry for the worst... but it might just lead him back to his home.

Note: grammar and spelling errors. more angst... and more of harry's pov (: aye and halloween is involved in this chapter!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! ENJOY SOME ANGST... references to "from the dining table"

Don't be shy to leave a vote, comment, private message, any type of interaction about what you thought! I love responding to asks and interacting with my readers. Feedback, theories, questions, and comments are always great to read! I enjoy hearing from you guys, I appreciate it! It's a motivator!!! And fanart is always welcome (:

And a reminder that the Only Angel taglist is always open! (:

Warning: language, drinking & mentions of drinking, partying, drug usage & mentions of drugs, smut & mentions of smut, mentions of death, mentions of PTSD

Words: 5.4k+

***October 1, 1976***

The summer season was officially over, looming into the autumn season.

Which meant Harry was getting closer to filming "Dunkirk."

That's why Harry was sitting in his car, heart thudding and knuckles white as they gripped onto the steering wheel. Staring at the familiar house. Your family home you had taken Harry to many times before.

It was the day Harry was going to meet with your brother for a few pointers about his role as a soldier in Dunkirk, as your brother had firsthand experience as a soldier in the Vietnam war. Something you suggested Harry do when he first told you about the movie.

And even though you and Harry weren't on speaking terms, Harry had made this meeting with your brother months ago.

And neither of them cancelled.

So there Harry was, sitting in his car with a racing heart.

Wondering of the possibility of you being inside that house.

Harry sat there for another moment, his eyes scouting out the house. The front yard. Before noticing a man exit the house, a man he hadn't seen before. He was tall, with a muscular build but toned. He was bigger than Harry. And his eyes were a bright blue, complementing his dirty blonde hair. The way he carried himself, Harry could see the confidence he had. The pride he held. The strength.

A stranger to Harry.

The man got into his car, and drove off. Harry's eyes following the vehicle until it turned right, disappearing from Harry's sight.

Harry stepped out of the car before walking through the front lawn, his feet carrying him right to the front door of your family home.

Harry rang the doorbell once and waited patiently.