Information

Day: Friday; Timings: 8 PM; Places: Police station, Hospital, Home.

Aroon POV

We started at the Police Station. We reached there after about half an hour. I kept wondering about the twins throughout the whole ride. When we got in Ichi Immediately showed them the picture of the twins and asked to investigate the matter. We told them the details. 

They said that they will try their best to find about the twins. I called Doyun Hyung to ask them about their state but he did not answer. I wonder what is happening there. I decided not to call and wait for him to come.

Doyun POV

I was too tensed to answer anyone's call. I cut it immediately. The twins were in the incubator. We explained the whole situation to the doctor. He replied that they were freezing to death. They were born 5 days ago. They needed warmth and care. There was no need for them to stay in the hospital. But we were thinking of a place for them to stay. 

After hearing this I saw LB. Even though he was our leader, he was a really sensitive person. Whenever I saw him in this state he was Byeo-hong, not LB. While his wife, Bora was stronger than him and it was the opposite in my relation. My fiance would faint on such sights but I would stand strong.

I checked the call was from Aroon. I called him back to update him. he picked it up." Hyung, What happened there? Are they fine?" he immediately started firing questions. That was exactly how our little brother was. I replied "They are fine. They can be discharged. But we don't know what to do next. come over fast. So we can take decisions easily with you guys present." We hanged up. I saw Maanvi comforting LB. I missed Cheng a lot.

Cheng POV

I was so worried about hearing Doyun this way. We quickly paced to the hospital. We saw three tensed faces in front of us. It was a difficult situation for all of us. We knew we had to decide between taking them in or leaving them. It was hard for us to make proper decisions. 

Then LB and Bora said in unison," We will adopt them." They both looked at each other and smiled. We all smiled after them. We knew that they were trying for some time to conceive. They had been married for almost two years. I am sure they knew each other well.

When they said that we were sure that those little angels were in great hands. If any of us would have to adopt them, It would have them because they were the only ones married. They signed the hospital formalities and we were off to our lovely homes with our angels.

Bora POV
We were having a peaceful car ride until they cried. LB who was driving couldn't concentrate with it.
I tried to calm the boy down while Doyun tried it with the girl.

While he was doing so, he said: "The first thing we have to do as we go home is deciding names for them." I remembered that there is a perfect ceremony that is performed in Indian culture for naming children.

I promptly said, "You know LB, I said I wish to do all possible ceremonies from Indian culture in Korea." He nodded. I continued "There is one for naming them also." He asked me to ask someone about and we would do it.

We reached our apartment building. LB opened the door of the car for me and I got down. Aroon did the same for Doyun. We were very careful about these precious angels.

We reached our floor. We decided that we all we go to mine and LB's house for now. Cheng and Doyun's house was in front of us whereas Ichi's was diagonal to mine and Aroon's was diagonal to Doyun's. When we moved out of the dorm 2 years back, we decided to take houses on the same floor to stay together.

Doyun gave angel to LB and asked us to enter together in the house. Everyone clapped after we were inside.

Cheng and Ichi placed the stuff from their baby shopping which they had done while coming back in the living room. We all sat on the couch with sleeping babies in our hands.

While Aroon and Cheng held them, I called my mom to ask her about the ceremony. While I did so, I also explained to her the situation and the need to take the decision. She said we all had done a good job and praised us. She also said that there is a naming ceremony. She will send us the details and ask a Pundit if, a virtual puja could be done.

We agreed and hanged up.