Names

Day: Friday; Timing: 10 PM; Place: Cheng's house and  LB's house 

Ichi POV

We were at Doyun's house. We left LB and Bora to themselves. Before going we were informed that there is a small ceremony held for naming children in Indian culture. Indian culture had influenced Maanvi's life a lot. They also did their wedding in Indian style. So naming their child with it was obvious.

We were informed that usually there is a huge ceremony. But because we can't do it in Korea there was a simpler way to do it. We were going to prepare a cradle and decorate it. Then as per the Hindu Tradition say that the aunt that is the father's sister would whisper the name in the baby's ears.

 I was doing it for the girl while Cheng was doing it for the boy. After long hours of deciding, we got two names that we liked.

LB POV

I saw my daughter sleeping soundly on my chest while our son was held by Bora. I was thinking of names also. I asked Bora about it. But she said "It is of no use because we holding an Indian ceremony. So we have to give them the liberty to decide the names." 

Then I suggested, " But we could give them nicknames for ourselves right." She immediately sat by my side "That is a good idea. Then we will always have a unique name to call them by." While I was thinking about it, Bora went to do some chores again. suddenly two perfect names came to my mind. I instantly said "I have two perfect names. What about Cheonsa which means Angel for our daughter and Jageun as in Little for our boy."

I saw a sweet smile on her face which indicated that the names were approved. I looked at Cheonsa and smiled. Then I got up carefully and walked to Bora. I swung Jageun's hair and I kissed Bora. Then we went to bed at 11 PM. We had both the babies on our bed tonight because the crib was not set. Neither of us moved while we slept, so we did not find a problem. 

At around 12 I heard them crying. I saw Bora was asleep, so I took both of them to the living room and checked their empty diapers. So I had to make their bottles and started to feed them simultaneously. I saw Bora smiling at the door frame. I smiled back "You are awake." She replied "Hmm. I did wake to see my husband and children disappear. So I checked here." She took Cheonsa and fed her. We burped them and put them to sleep again. The whole night went this way. Now we knew what was being parents like.

Day: Saturday; Timing: 10 AM; Place: LB & Bora House.

Doyun POV

We were all dressed and were sitting on the couch playing with the twins. We saw LB and Bora come out. They both were looking amazing. Bora was wearing a saree while LB was wearing a kurta. Whenever it comes to Indian outfits, they rock it. We gave the twins to them and started video calls with our families. 

Then when it was time the priest started chanting something. Then he asked,"Who is elder amongst them and who is going to whisper their names." I replied, "The girl is elder and Ichita is doing it for the girl and Cheng will do it for the boy.

He asked them to whisper the names in their ears. After they were done, LB and Bora asked what did we name their kids. We all said in Unison"Kim Ji-Hun and Kim Ji-Woo. Ji for will and purpose and Hun and Woo for great deed and universe respectively." They looked quite impressed with the names. Then they spoke,"We gave them nicknames just for ourselves." I looked at others and smiled.

We knew LB would want to give them nicknames precious to themselves. They said in unison "Cheonsa and Jageun." They were nice names and suited them perfectly. Then we had our lunch and chatted for a while. It was off for us today if it wasn't then we would have been in big trouble. We neither informed our manager nor our agency.

LB and Bora decided to do it tomorrow. The day went by chatting and playing with twins.