Lost

Day: Sunday; Timings: 3 PM; Place: Company Building

Ichi POV

We had reached our company building. We were eager to see Ji-Hun and Ji-Woo. We asked at the reception where is the daycare. She informed us that it was at the end of the lobby on the second floor on the left. 

We all went there. But we couldn't see the twins. LB called our manager. He put it on speaker. " Hyung, you sent a babysitter at the studio for our kids right. But they are not here." He replied, "I did not send any babysitter because I thought you wouldn't let them go." 

We all panicked. We all decided that we should at the police station. We all picked our masks and caps and went to the police station. We hopped into LB's car and went to the police station.

We reached there and reported. The officer checked the CCTV of the studio. His face showed horror. He said, "The thing is that the only information we have about the lady shown is that she belongs to the human trafficking circle."

I saw Bora on the verge to faint. We still did not understand why were the twins picked but we knew that we did not want them to grow up in hell. Then Doyun suggested "We have not informed our manager about our visit here. Let's go to the company building first."

Doyun POV

We all reached the office. Bora asked to leave her alone and she went up. We were thinking about how could we solve the problem. Then sometime later, we heard loud music from the dance room next to the room we were sitting in.

We all rushed there. We saw Bora dancing. She was dancing beautifully. But she was hurt emotionally and we wanted to stop her from doing it. We did not want her to drain herself from it. LB walked to Bora. We heard the conversation. "Don't stop me LB," Bora said.LB replied  "No darling I am not here to stop you. Let's dance together."

We sighed. Now LB was also dancing with her. We had never seen them dancing so well. Bora had always said that an artist creates his or her best work in pain. I am sure she is proving it right today. Cheng started recording their dance. LB and Bora were in the air for a few seconds and fell to the ground.

We all rushed to them. We picked them up. They both had shed tears while dancing. We wiped it for them. Then Aroon suggested "Now we have to think about the next step. We can't leave them there." All of them nodded. "While we were sitting in the room I thought of it. If we allow the police to do the whole thing, it is going to take time. And we can't it officially too. We can't expose the situation to the public. We have to do it on our own. So I am willing to take leave and look for them." LB said. Bora agreed and said "I am also going to go. We both can't leave them after saving them and taking their responsibility."

I was worried after they said that. Then I said "We have saved them together. Haven't we? Even if you are their parents they are equally precious to us. We will also look for them." All nodded.
"Anyways we haven't taken a break since our debut. We can take it now." Aroon confessed.

Bora instantly said "Guys, think about it carefully. This break is not easy to get and you can have a vacation with it later rather than spending it this way."
"Bora, we all have to take a break together. And as Doyun stated. We all have saved them together and will save them again together."Chen explained

Ichi continued "It is decided then that we will take a break and inform our manager about it. The company cannot know about it. So we just have to say that new parents want to spend time with their babies. Doyun and Cheng want to prepare for their wedding and Aroon and I want to visit home. And we take the coming of twins as a perfect time for a break."

Next, we informed our manager about the whole thing and asked him to make the following statement the official one. We also asked him not to reveal the entire situation to the company. So the manager concluded the discussion by saying, "So you guys will disappear for two months in everyone's eyes but will start your quest to find Ji-Hun and Ji-Woo."

We all nodded. We went home and that evening the official statement was released. We were already running our minds on how to save them.