Reveal

Day: Sunday; Timing:1 AM; Place: LB & Bora House.

Bora POV 

I woke up to see Cheonsa crying. I took her from her crib and was about to sit on the bed when I felt her body warm. I quickly woke LB up. I asked him to touch her. In a tense tone, he said "Let's go to the hospital. She also had a problem breathing. We can't take any risks. We can ask Doyun and Cheng to take care of Jageun." I nodded and called Doyun. When he picked up I explained to him everything and we found him in our living room the next second.

I thanked him for coming at this hour. He nudged it off by saying "Come on, don't do that. Hurry to the hospital. I will be here for him. Call me when you are done." We went sat in the car. I was holding Cheonsa and LB was driving.

We reached the hospital. A friend of ours works at this hospital. So we went to him. He was surprised seeing me having a baby in my hand. Before asking questions he checked her first. He said "It is normal for babies to have a fever. it is to make their immunity stronger. You just have to give a sponge bath and give the prescribed medicine. By the way who is she?"

We narrated the whole incident to him. he looked concerned and said "First of all you forgot your masks in rush" we sighed. He continued, "You haven't informed anyone and this is going to be a fuss tomorrow." We had forgotten our masks and by chance, if someone had taken our photos of them it is going to be labelled as a big scandal.

I saw LB, he looked worried. He is a father now but is also the leader. But I knew he would handle the situation very well. We have decided to wait for tomorrow. He called Doyun to inform that everything was fine with Cheonsa and Doyun said that Jageun was also peaceful. 

We went home and waited for the sun to rise while we were trying to make Cheonsa feel better.

Timing: 12 PM 

LB POV

We had just put the twins to sleep an hour ago. The phone rang. It was from our manager. I quickly picked up the phone and walked to our room's balcony. He said "Did you see the news? Whose baby is that? Why were you at the hospital late at night? Why didn't you contact for a day?" He was flooded with questions. I replied "One by one Hyung. Well, the story is..." 

So after narrating him the whole story, he said that if the decisions are taken then we have to reveal the things. I requested him not to reveal that the adoption part. But he said it was necessary because the fans would anyways speculate. After all, we were on tour for the past few months. 

I got my schedule from him. We were heading to a newborn studio for our photoshoot with twins. This photoshoot was personal and asked by me because we wanted to make a photo album for them. we were going to give a few photos to the company to reveal which showed their faces the least. The second location was for an interview, which was prescheduled.

Timings: 1 PM Place: Doyun & Cheng House

Doyun POV

We had gathered at our place. LB informed us about our schedule for today. They were going for their family photoshoot and will meet up after an hour. he also said that as soon as the company gets a photo from them the official statement will be released. It will be shared that they are adopted but the story won't be revealed.

We will meet them after half an hour at the studio where the interview will be taken. We knew the interview will have a lot of questions about Ji-hun and Ji-woo and we knew they were quite prepared for it.

Timings: 2 PM; Place: Interview Studio

Aroon POV

We were in the makeup room and were getting ready for the shoot. I saw the statement along with the photo released. It said- LB and Bora have welcomed their little angels through adoption. Then there was a photo of Ji-Hun in shirt and shorts along with LB in a white suit and Ji-Woo and Bora in white floral Dresses. As they had decided, the photo did not reveal a lot of their faces. 

I showed it to the other members, they all were mesmerized by the twins' cuteness. That moment LB and Bora came in and told us that the company had sent a babysitter and the twins were at the company building. They showed us some photos from the photoshoot. They all were adorable and showed the family very well.

We were called for the interview. As expected they focused on the twins. They were all answered smartly. After the interview, we headed to the company building.