-Chapter 1-

Rose's POV:

"I like you, a lot."

"Wait really, Freddie?"

"I always have, Rose."

        FWOOSH. As my dream slips away and my eyes whip open, I tumble out of bed. With a small thud, I hit the floor and scramble to my feet. I reach for my light and quickly turn around, half expecting some murderer to be staring at me. God fucking dammit. 

"Bloody hell, George. What time is it?"

"Time for you to wake up." He said cheerily. 

        At the far end of my room stood a smirking boy with fiery red hair. In the large fire place next to him, the green flames slowly rise up and reveal a second, identical boy. 

"Hey, Fred." I smile.

"Hi, Rose!" The second boy excitedly replies. 

"Oh, that's fair. You're playing favorites." He playfully mumbles.

 "Am not, you startled me. I thought you were going to kill me or something." I stutter as a pink color lightly dusts my face. 

        I glance over at my bedside table and at my clock. 5 am. Son of a bitch. I look back at the boys with a straight face. Their smiling expressions grew into slightly scared ones. I repress my smile and continue to look at their freckled faces.

"Boys." I say sternly, keeping up the act. 

"Yes?" They reply in sync. 

        I walk over to my bed and grab a pillow without breaking eye contact. They raise their eyebrows in confusion as I slowly make my way over to them. I bring the pillow to my chest for a moment before smacking both of them repeatedly. "It is 5 in the morning! The sun isn't even out yet! I can still see the stars! Do you know what that means? I should be sleeping!! You said you were picking me up in the morning, not at the butt crack of dawn!"

      The two red heads erupt in laughter. Then Fred grabs the pillow out of my grasp and hits me several times. "We did say early." He smiles.

        He throws the pillow in the other direction and hits George square in the face. George looks over with an offended look before he picks it up off the ground and swings it, smacking both Fred and I. As he goes in for another hit, Fred tosses me over his shoulder and runs to the other side of my room and dropping me on my bed. In a quick motion, he yanks another pillow from my bed and exchanges glances with his twin. They both nod as George runs over to the side opposite of Fred. I glance at them and go to sit up. Within a second, they both swing at me, smacking me right in the face. I giggle and hold my hands up in defeat. 

"Okay! Okay! Don't wake my parents." I manage to say through my laughs. 

        Both the boys back up still laughing and toss the pillows back on my bed. I sit up and before I was completely on my feet, two arms wrap me in a warm hug. With a soft smile, I hug him back and whisper, "I missed you guys." As he faintly lets go, I look up and into his warm brown eyes, a slight blush creeps across my face before I turn to the floor.