Chapter 5

Fred's POV: 

        I wrap my arm around Y/N tightly and kiss her forehead one last time before nodding off to sleep.

Time Jump

        My eyes flutter open as I see Y/N staring down at me and shaking my arm. Her hair all messy and still in her jeans and jumper.

"Freddie, wake up." She whispers.

"What, love?" I mumble.

"I'm bored."

"You woke me up because you're bored?" I glare at her. 

"Yes." She smirks. "I'm going to go get dressed, you get dressed too. Be right back."

        I groan in response and she giggles and walks out the room, shutting the door behind her. I roll over and throw the blankets off of me, tossing my legs over the side of my bed. The cold floor sends shivers down my spine as my feet make contact. Pulling myself from the comfort of my bed, I make my way to my dresser and pull out an outfit. Simple jeans and a shirt. I go to the bathroom and change and as I come back in, I find Y/N curled up in my bed.

"I feel like you just wanted to kick me out of my bed," I chuckle.

"Of course I did." She sarcastically replies. "Come here."

I walk over and hover over her as she smiles.

 "Closer," she giggles.

        I lean over and she wraps her arms around yanking me down on top of her. She laughs as I flip on to the other side of her and pull her closer to me, looking into her shimmering E/C eyes. I instantly start melting as she stares back at me. 

"Awe." George ridicules from across the room. "Did I ruin the moment?"

"Shut up George." Y/N snaps back, trying to contain her laughter.

         She throws a pillow at him. It hits his leg and he looks up at her with his hand over her heart.

"How dare you?" He mocks. 

        He picks it off the ground and lunges towards her. She quickly turns into my chest burying her faces as George smacks both of us. 

"George! Stop it" She giggles.

"Breakfast!" We all stop as we hear Mum scream.

        George makes eye contact with both of us and bolts out of the room, Y/N not far behind him. I quickly gain on her and throw her over my shoulder.

"No! Wait! Fred!" She exclaims.

        We soon pass George and I set Y/N down next to the table.

"That isn't fair!" George yells from the stairs.

"Fred. Be careful with her!" Mum scolds, "Y/N, dear. Are you alright?"

"Yes, Molly. I'm fine," she perks up.

        The day passes by quickly, as does the rest of the summer. Leaving us with fun filled memories and stories to tell Lee as soon as we get back.