Collaboration: Ben x Bonnie lemon

Bon: BEN. BEN. BEEEN.

BEN: *snickers* What is it, babe?

Bon: I'm booooooored.

BEN: Well, what do you want to do?

Bon: Something furrun!

BEN: Like?

Bon: BEN, I'm furreal!

BEN: So am I.

Bon: Nyāh! Mewr no furrun.

(A/N: Any Homestuck fans here? If so then this my attempt to make her sound like Nepeta)

BEN: How about we play video games.

Bon: We always purrlay video games.

BEN: This time it'll be different.

Bon: How?

BEN: Every time one of us loses, that person has to remove an article of clothing.

Bon: What?

BEN: If you lose you take off something like your shirt or a sock - if I'm lucky you'll lose every level.

Bon: That sounds like furrun! Let's purrlay!

BEN: Okay then.

*7 games later BEN is left in nothing but his boxers*

BEN: *throws controller down* WHAT THE HELL?!? WHY DO YOU KEEP WINNING!?!

Bon: Chrys taught me all the codes!

BEN: *growls*

Bon: *sits on BEN's lap* Are mew mad at me?

BEN: No, I'm not mad at you, kitten. *kisses her cheek*

Bon: *wraps her arms around BEN's neck and purrs, her tail gently swaying from side to side*

BEN: You're so adorable. *kisses Bon on the mouth this time*

Bon: *mewls and rocks back and forth*

BEN: *gasps and feels Bon's tongue invade his mouth. Runs his hands up and down Bon's sides*

Bon: BEN, purrlease don't stop.

BEN: *smirks* You got it, babe. *slides hands into Bon's shirt and gropes her boobs*

Bon: Mmm, BEN~ *rolls hips*

BEN: You like that? *sucks on her neck*

Bon: *moans and claws at BEN's back*

BEN: Why the fuck am I the only still dressed! *pulls Bon's shirt and bra off*

Bon: *grinds on BEN*

BEN: Patience, babe. *leaves hickeys on Bon's chest*

Bon: NYĀH, BEN~

BEN: Fuck it- I can't wait any longer! *pulls off Bon's shorts and underwear along with his boxers*

Liu/Sully: * walks in * Hey, BEN, do you- WHAT THE FUCK?! I'M OUT!!

Bon: Was that furreal?

BEN: To horny to care~ *inserts a finger into Bon* I thought cats hated getting wet.

Bon: Nyāh, BEN, stop teasin' me, purrlease.

BEN: *shakes head and whispers in ear* I'm gonna punish you for a bit *adds another finger inside of her and fingers her hard and fast* you thought that Iwouldlet you get away with dyeing my hair pink 3 weeks ago?

Bon: *moan* It was m-magnta a-and Dylan told me t-to do i-it.

BEN: *stops fingering her* I don't care what fucking color it was *throws Bon of bed and crawls on top of her* I also don't care if Dylan or anyone else for that matter *positions himself* tells you to do something *slams inside of her*. That *thrust* was *thrust* not *thrust* funny.

BEN starts pounding her at a harder and much faster pace. Their grunts and moans fill the room nd sweat glistens there bodies. Just as they were about to cum, Dylan and Chryst run in and pushes BEN to the floor. they then take Bon.

BEN: what the hell you two?!?!!!?

Dylan: Say a word bout this and i will put your dick in the blender in sally's room.

Ben: *pales and stays silent as thy take Bon away* shit. *looks at penis* well another night of porn my friend.