A new start

Izumi's pov:
I woke up to the sweet sound of birds chirping in the morning, today is a Saturday so I had some time to myself. I decided that I new needed a fresh new start. I got ready for the day, I grabbed two boxes and started putting all of my All might things inside them. I don't want a reminder of him in my life anymore.

I decided to redecorate my room a little into something more...darker. I first take away all my All might things away and put them by the dumpster outside of school. While I was passing by the halls I bump into Uraraka, and I drop one of the boxes. "Oh sorry, Uraraka." I said grabbing the box that fell down. "It's ok, but...what are you doing?" Uraraka asked and I smiled sweetly. "Just gonna drop off somethings at my old home." I said and continued walking through the halls humming a sweet song.

I pass by Eraserhead and told him I was going out for awhile, he gave me permission to leave the school. I leave school grounds and head to a far away dumpster where people wouldn't see me since it was still 7:00 a.m. I throw the boxes in the dumpster and head back to the dormitory to grab my bag so I could do a little shopping for my room. I had plenty of money since my mom left a lot of money for me before she died.

I head to a furniture shop and get new bed sheets that were black and green, a green lamp, a black and green carpet, new curtains that were black, green, and white, and few posters that had the words "Never give up." In black, green, and white. All the stuff I bought were in two boxes that were easy for me to carry. I head back to the dormitory and bump into Lida. "Oh hi Lida." I said sweetly and with a fake smile. "What are doing with those boxes?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "Oh I just bought a few new things for my room and I could use a hand with one of these." I said with a smile.

"Here let me help with one of those." Lida said them grabbed one of the boxes from me. "So what did you get this time? New All might posters?" Lida asked, I smiled and shake my head. "No, I got some new posters that say never give up and some new bed sheets along with a lamp." I said and Lida was surprised by that. When we got to my room Lida was shocked to see no All might posters or toys. "Well thanks for the help Lida. But I can take it from here." I said then grabbed the box from his hands then closed the door behind me.

I start putting up the new furniture in my room and it looked great. I look at myself in the mirror and see my long messy dark green hair that reached up to my hips. I decided I didn't want to stay the same as before. So I grabbed a pair of scissors and started cutting my hair. When I was done cutting my hair, I looked at myself at the mirror one more time and I looked amazing, my hair reached up to my shoulders now and it was a less messy. I clean up the hair on the floor and take a little rest on my bed.

I was already done with my homework for the next 2 weeks and had nothing to do till then. I look at my phone and get a text from Toshi. Hitoshi is my best friend. I met him at lunch on the first day and first year at U.A. and he understands the feeling of not fitting in for so long and having a beating almost everyday. We were already at the second year at U.A. and it was a...good start from last year. (I'm letting Hitoshi stay in class 1-C even though he was supposed to be in class 1-A in his second year.)

Texting pov:

Toshi: Hey watcha doing?

Izumi: Nothing much. Just got a new look.

Toshi: Really? Can I see?

Izumi: Sure.