The plan

Izumi's pov:

I was at the bar with Toshi, Fen and the other members. It has now been two months since I officially joined the league with my dad and since I did my first killing spree, I was talking with Toga and it turns out she is a fun person to talk to when she isn't crazy for blood or Uraraka. The others weren't too bad as well; they were pretty nice and treated everyone like family, when they aren't having an argument of course.

I told everyone at the dormitory I was going to a few places to meet up with a few friends outside of school and I have been getting better at my lying. I also asked Koda to watch Kai for me while I was gone since he is good with animals. Me and Toshi do a killing spree, 4 times a month and I always feel more alive when I kill someone. I already told my dad about everyone's weakness including All mights, and dad seemed happy I found out All might's weakness.

Just then we got a call from the TV, and I was guessing it was my dad. Kurogiri answered the call and we all saw my dad on the screen. "Hello everyone." My dad said and we all nodded to him. "I found the perfect day to attack all heroes and students." Dad said and I was excited to know I get to see the look on everyone's faces when they see me on the side villains soon.

"The U.A. sports festival will be the perfect time to strike and the perfect time to finally kill All might." Dad said and everyone smiled at the thought of ending All might once and for all. "Thanks to the information Izumi gave me. It will only take exactly thirty minutes to kill All might." Dad said and I was excited to finally hear All might's life would end soon.

"So how will we do it?" Fen asked and I would also like to know about that. "Izumi and Hitoshi already informed me that the U.A. sports festival will happen in five months, so we all have time to prepare. Izumi and Hitoshi will be gathering more information. The rest will be planting bombs around the stage in the stadium." Dad said and everyone nodded, then the call ended. "Excited to see the look on everyone's face when we betray them all?" Toshi asked and I nodded then my eyes turned red.

I found out whenever I use my quirk on the plants or when I feel excited and angry at the same time, my eyes turn red. I'm able to control it but I sometimes like to turn my eyes red when I use my quirk to kill someone, even though no one can see my eyes when I wear my mask but it was still fun to do it.

"So who do you want to kill?" Toga asked, and I had the perfect people on my mind. "I think I'll take care of Todoroki, Bakugou, and maybe a few others in class 1-A." I said with a creepy smile. "What about you Toshi?" I asked and he thought for a moment. "I was thinking of taking on the students in class 1-B since they used to bully us, in our first year in U.A." Toshi said then I got a text from Uraraka.

"Who is it?" Fen asked and I looked at the text message. "It's just Uraraka, giving me a reminder about prom next month." I said and I really didn't like prom that much. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that." Toshi said and he wasn't much of a prom person like me, but we had to go cause everyone would just force us.

"Well, we better get going before everyone starts sending you worried text messages again." Toshi said and my phone started buzzing like crazy again. "Too late." I said and I replied to Urarak's text message and all the other texts stopped. "Well we'll see you guys next month for the next meeting." Fen said and opened a portal for me and Toshi to go through.

Me and Toshi got teleported to the forest and Toshi brought his bicycle with him. Toshi got on the seat and I sat behind him on the little seat that was big enough for me and a basket to be attached. I sat down and the whole ride was great. Me and Toshi were able to see the sunset together, and my arm was around his chest and my head was resting against his back. We've done this a few or more times so we were okay with the position we were in.

When we got back to U.A. We said our goodbyes and I had to get ready for multiple people asking me to go to prom with them like last year.