Part 14 : Snow White

White contains an equal balance of all the colors of the spectrum, representing both the positive and negative aspects of all colors

White contains an equal balance of all the colors of the spectrum, representing both the positive and negative aspects of all colors. In many Eastern cultures, however, white is symbolically linked to death and sadness.

._._._.

Gauri opened her eyes with the piercing rays on her face... "Inaya!" She found herself on the floor out of a room and she remembered what had happened last night.

Gathering herself she ran out to talk to him but the voices coming from the hall caught his attention.

As she looked downstairs, there were luggages and bags were kept ready while everyone was busy running around.

"Dandi Bhaiyya, what's happening!" She looked around but there was no trace of Omkara and Inaya, "Where is Om?"

"Oh Gauri! Actually we all are shifting away. This place is no longer safe for us!" Ridhima spoke before Dandi could. "You may look some other shelter for you! After all Omkara is not taking you along!" She added.

Gauri ignored Ridhima as she looked behind her where Omkara had just entered in.

"Om!"

He stopped looking her coming towards him.

"Om! what is happening. Inaya...!"

Gulping the lump he averted his eyes, "Look Gauri..." He was still not meeting eyes with her, "Police is behind you and I can't let my whole family to face the risk while saving you." He found the kids playing in a corner, "Consider me selfish or shrewd but I think you should surrender yourself. This is your fight now!" The last sentence had almost stuck in his throat as he didn't wait for any reply.

Dandi was looking at his Bhaiyya with painful eyes, while Ridhima rolled her eyes.

._._._.

"Sir, the force is ready to march!" Arjun informed as he talked to SP. "Now everything will be in our hand!"

They all were ready to arrest Gauri making her the bait of their filthy game...and if possible even have a fake encounter to close the case.

"Go ahead Arjun! We need to do away with all this drama soon...before our scandal is revealed!" Maurya was getting calls from Lala Seth to remove the media attention from this matter.

._._._.

"Mummum!" Inaya had been searching for her mother since morning. Not even once she had met her since last night.

"Mummum must be getting ready Inu! We all are going to a new place, you know!" Ira spoke to little girl who although was understanding nothing.