Ebony|17

Flannel

The next day came and first thing in the morning I went straight in for work. Willy was also there managing the design floor on the new procedures.

I went straight to my office first and decided I'll call my dad. I dialed his number and after four rings he answered his phone. "Hello Ebby how are you doing? Doing good in school?" He asked.

"I'm great dad, how are you?" I asked him.

"I doing fine honey, though I do find myself missing you from time to time," he sweet talked me with a sigh.

"I miss you to dad, but I want to ask you about something," I paused to take a sip of my iced coffee.

"Oh, let me ask you this first, do you like you new place, I'm sorry I couldn't have came to show you it in person but I do plan on coming next weekend to see you, and since you didn't have an address yet I sent the key to Spencers address," I literally paused, what is he talking about.

"Yeah my new place you know I wondered when exactly it was finished like the day and time," I guess dad didn't think I my question was strange so he answered.

"Oh it was exactly finished on the first weekend you I spent there. I called your phone but Spencer had answered," it all makes since now.

"Yeah it's great dad, but I'm at work right now so I'll talk to you later," we both say our goodbyes then hang up.

I going to kill Spencer, I thought to myself. Then there was a knock on my door.

"Ms. Knight I brought the two designers per you request," I heard Willy from the other side of the door.

"Come in," I say.

In walked the two designers, Allison Rodgers and Katie Johnson. Allison is white and has beach blonde, wavy hair and green eyes. While Katie was Asian, she wore rounded glasses, her hair was cut into a short bob with brown eyes. They were both beautiful and looked like they had lots of individuality.

While Allison wore more fashion forward clothing Katie wore clothes that were fashion backwards. Backwards as in her style was old fashioned but in a good way. Like she was bringing back all the old clothing we used to wear and making it into something new.

"You guys can sit there I only have a few questions," they sit, one thing about them both was that they were both so stiff, if Spencer was here he'd say they looked like they were just sent to the principals office. "Well, my name is Ebony Knight, the owner of Knight Wears and if you guys haven't noticed your line has been discontinued." They both look at me with wide eyes.

"Um Ms. Knight can we know why?" Allison asks.

"Yes, of course, well our competitor from Steph's Styles has stolen your designs and posted them as their own." The girls gasps. "I know, I was surprised at how little shame they have to do this so I'm sorry that this happened to you guys after you worked so hard on your collection."

"What's going to happen now?" Katie asks.

"Well, we'll probably try to find out how they got your design plans," I don't tell them that Willy and I have gathered a undercover team to investigate them and the people in their team and the people around all of them.

"So there's nothing we can do for our line?" Allison asks.

"No, I'm sorry girls and it might be hard for you guys to break the news to your team so I'll do after my next meeting okay?" They nod.

There's a knock on the door.

"Well if I have any follow up questions, I'll let you guys know," we stand up and we shake hands before they open the door and leave. Where Willy and the other designer, Angelo Carson.