Storytime

3RaCha x Felix fluff

**Disclaimer**

In this chapter, Jisung, Changbin and Felix aren't the same age as they are in real life. They are children. So please don't get confused.

Ages:
Changbin: 6 years old
Jisung: 5 years old
Felix: 5 years old

Thank you.

Author's POV

"CHANGBIN!! Stop writing on the walls, lipstick is meant for lips not to draw with!! FELIX! That's a raw egg! Don't drop it on your brother's head! JISUNG! PLEASE DON'T CRY!!"

The babysitter was doing his best to calm the three boys down. But as much as he tried, he just couldn't handle it. He didn't understand how the first time he met the boys, they were pure angels. And now they are complete demons.

"BANGCHANNIE HYUNG! When's eomma and appa coming home?" The oldest of the children asked his babysitter.

"I don't know Changbin, but I hope they come back soon." Bangchan said with a sigh.

"NNNOOO! MY SAUSAGE!" Felix said chasing his older brother, Jisung. Felix whined as he couldn't catch up to him. Soon the two boys got tired and sat on the couch. Their oldest brother, Changbin, joined them as well.

"Bangchannie hyung, can we watch TV?" Changbin asked sitting inbetween his brothers.

"Well... *GASP* IT'S ALREADY 20:16!! NO TV!" Bangchan said looking at the time. The kids had to be in bed at 19:00 already. He wondered why their parents weren't home yet and also panicked a bit knowing that they'll be there soon.

"TV! TV!! TV!!!" Changbin and Jisung chanted. Bangchan didn't know what to do. He prayed in his mind for a solution. And the answer to his prayers flew right out of a tired Felix's mouth.

"Bed time stowy..." Felix said with a yawn. His older brothers and babysitter looked at him then at each other.

"Okay... I'll read you a story." Bangchan agreed.

"YAY! STOWY TIME!"

*Time Skip*

After the three children were tucked into bed, Bangchan walked to the book shelf to take out a book. Only to be stopped by the three boys.

"NNNNOOOO!!"

"What?! What's wrong?" Bangchan asked in shock.

"Not that bed time stowys." Felix pouted.

"Then which one?"

"Make up one." Jisung suggested.

"Hmmm.... Have you ever heard about 'Jisung and the Beanstalk'?" Bangchan said trying to suck something out of his thumb. The three boys cuddled up in a ball on the same bed as they listened carefully. "Well, there was a boy named Jisung and he had some beans. He planted them and out of the ground grew a huge beanstalk. He climbed the beanstalk and found..."

"Giants. We know. Eomma wead this stowy before. But I don't want a giant! They scawy!" Jisung budded in. Bangchan tried his best not to make the three boys cry so he quickly thought of something.

"Oh! No! Jisung didn't find giants... He found uh.. A PRINCE! Yes. Prince Changbin. And a knight! Knight Felix and Prince Changbin of the Cloud Kingdom!" Bangchan said proudly.

"And also a chef. Bangchannie hyung the chef. The was also the King and Queen of Cloud Kingdom! They had a lot of wok to do so the chef took caaa of the Knight and the Pwince and Jisung." Changbin said giggling.

"That's right! After that..." Bangchan said trying to continue but the boys kept cutting him off.

"After that, the chef made Jisung a big cheesecake! So big that he can't eat it by himself. So he invited his fwiend Minho up the beanstalk!" Jisung said smiling with his chubby cheeks and toothy smile.

"And Pwince Changbin invited his fwiend Hyunjin and Seungmin. Who did you invite Felix?" Changbin asked after continuing.

"Jeongin!" Felix simply said.

"YES! And they all had a cheesecake pawty!" Jisung cheered.

"Not only cheesecake! Chocolate cake! Biscuits also!"

"And games!" Felix threw in a suggestion.

"YEAH!"

"What's going on here?" A short female asked walking into the room.

"EOMMA! We were just telling a bedtime stowy." Changbin answered cutely.

"Oh Binnie. I think your story made Bangchan go sleep." Their mother said looking at the already sleeping Bangchan.

"But he can't go sleep! We didn't even finish our stowy!" Jisung whined.

"You can continue next time. But right now you have to sleep. And Bangchan has to go home." Their mother said trying to make them understand.

"Can he sleep here eomma?" Jisung asked. She tried to say no but they all looked at her with puppy like eyes.

"Please eomma!" Felix begged with his brothers.

"Okay fine."

"He can sleep heah." Changbin said patting the space between him and Felix.

"Okay Changbin. He can sleep there." Their mother said. She then woke up the teenage boy which was sleeping at the foot end of her three son's bed. He sleepily got up and layed between her oldest and youngest sons.

"Bangchannie hyung! You fell asleep while we told you the stowy." Changbin whispered in a whiney tone.

"I'm sorry.."

"It's okay! Now you can listen to the west of the stowy!" Jisung cheered softly.

"So after the pawty..."

"ZzZZzzzzZzzzZz...."

"They lived happily ever after.."

"With cheesecake."

"End!"

[A/N:

Me: "..."

Me2: "..."

Me3: That was...

Me2: Disappointing.

Me3: At least he/she tried.

Me2: But he/she FAILED!

Me3: I give Me an A for EFFORT!

Me: I watched Peppa pig just to get inspiration for fluffs! 🙈 :'( Cry...

Me3: "..."

Me2: "..." FAIL!

Me3: IT'S NOT FOR YOU TO DECIDE WEATHER HE/SHE FAILED OR NOT! This book is for the readers.

Me4: I agree with Me2. Us even numbers have to stick together!

Me3: WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!

Me4: A man. A woman. And then they...

Me3: STFU! >~<

Other people: "..." How many times did he/she hit his/her head?

Me5: KASO! Please just let the readers decide weather they like this chapter or not. And please support junhwan69! By voting, sharing, commenting and requesting for your own chapters! And check out his/her other books.

Saranghaeyo! 🦊

Me: OMG! You took the words right out of my mouth Me5.

Saranghaeyo 🐿️]