Aussie Sandwich

JiLix x Bangchan (ChanJiLix) smut

Bangchan's POV

It was extremely late at night. I just got out of work and now I'm walking home. I couldn't wait to see my two boyfriends. Sometimes I feel left out when I'm with them.

I always go to work early in the morning and come back late at night. But that's not the only reason though.

You see, I'm the only human amongst them. My one boyfriend, Felix, is a cat hybrid. The other, Jisung, is a squirrel hybrid.

But this week, I won't feel left out anymore. My boss told me that I could take a week off from work. Now I can spend more time with my babies.

I walked into the house and saw Felix and Jisung sleeping together on the couch. They looked so cute as they cuddled with their tails wrapped around each other's waist. I was smiling so much that my face literally hurt. I took out my phone to take a picture, but as soon as I got my phone, Felix's eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Ch-Chan..?" He whispered still tired.

"I'm sorry baby boy, I didn't mean to wake you up." I said caressing his face. He leaned into my touch as he purred softly.

"I missed you Channie." Felix whispered before leaving a soft passionate kiss on my lips.

"I missed you too." I whispered back with a smile.  We then heard a soft moan as Jisung shifted in his sleep. He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes sleepily before looking at both of us. He didn't look too happy to see me.

"Hello baby." I smiled. He just pouted and looked away.

"You promised that you'll come home early." He whined as his ears went flat on his head.

"At least I'm here.. Tell you what, I'll make it up to you, I promise. But for now, I just want to cuddle my two babies." I said trying to convince him. Jisung then smiled and jumped into my arms.

I picked him up and went to our room as Felix hugged me from behind and waddled behind me. I put Jisung on the bed and Felix crawled next to him. I got changed into my pajamas and went to the other side of Jisung as Felix and I smothered him into a sandwich.

*Time Skip*

I heard soft panting and whimpers next to me. I slowly opened my eyes only to see Jisung sweating profusely. I tapped his shoulder worrily. He fluttered his eyes open and looked at me with an emotion he has never had in his eyes before.. Lust.

"Jisung what's wrong?" I asked. Jisung was about to say something but it was as if he couldn't say anything. That's when Felix immediately woke up and sniffed the air.

"Jisung... You're in heat." Felix stated more like a question. I looked at Felix with a confused look.

"'Heat'?" I repeated. Felix then looked at me.

"Yes.. Hybrids usually go through this mating stage called heat. It's Jisung's first heat and it usually comes by every month." Felix explained. I widened my eyes at the new information.

"So what should we do?" I asked. Jisung then pulled my pajama shirt and smacked his lips onto mine. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed him back. Our small little kiss turned into a big make out session.

Jisung pulled away and Felix took off his shirt. I noticed that Felix didn't have any clothes on. I decided to strip myself as well. When Felix was done undressing Jisung, Felix pulled him onto his lap and they had a make out session of their own. I grabbed some lube from one of my draws, before crawling on the bed. I sat behind Jisung, giving him kisses on his neck and shoulders.

"Daddy.." Jisung moaned in my ear while leaning on my chest. I poured some lube onto my fingers and let one of my hands slide down to his entrance.

"This is gonna hurt, since it's our first time." I warned. He nodded rapidly as his tail moved to the side. Eagerly wanting me to just fuck him. But I wasn't going to do that. This was our first time and I want it to be more than just our cocks up each other's asses.

"Channie.. Hybrids can lubricate themselves." Felix said already giving Jisung a handjob. I nodded shyly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"I understand, you're still learning." Felix chuckled. I sighed heavily before removing my fingers. I held his hips and aligned it with my cock. I slowly placed him down on me as my cock slid into his entrance.

"Ahh..." Jisung moaned as his head fell on my shoulder. His insides were so warm as they massaged my hardened cock. Felix then sat next to me and Jisung fell forward. I looked at Felix and he gave me a long sweet kiss. I felt Felix push his cock into Jisung as Jisung let out a high pitched scream. "OH GOD! FUCK YES!"

"Fuck..." Felix and I panted at the tightness. I was the first to move after Jisung adjusted. After a few more thrusts, Felix decided to join. I whispered sweet nothings into Jisung's ear as Felix was dirty talking into the other ear. I could tell that it was driving Jisung crazy.

"Your so beautiful Jisung. I'm so proud that you could take in both our cocks. You're doing great! We love you squirrel..!"

"You're our slutty squirrel. You got that, our slut. Nobody else should touch you the way we do. It's only our cocks you should begg for..."

"D-Daddy! I'm so close! I wanna cum!" Jisung moaned.

"I'm close too Channie!" Felix moaned.

"Me too!" I panted. After a few more hard thrusts, we all came at the same time. I slowly pulled out and Felix did as well. We then cuddled again but I still had some questions. "Felix..."

Felix looked at me with a small smile.

"You seem to know a lot about hybrid's heat.. So, can I ask you how long does it usually last?" Felix thought for a moment before answering.

"It takes about a week, max." He said. I widened my eyes and looked at the sleeping Jisung. I sighed before deciding to sleep as well.

*Time Skip*

"Channie... Ch-Chan..." I looked up and found Felix sitting directly on my cock. Beads of sweat running down his face and his tail slightly caressing my thigh.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I... I started with my heat..."

[A/N: OH NO! IT'S ANOTHER SMUT! I'M SORRY!! :'( Not sorry!XD But anyway, please let me know if you like it or not. I'll try to make a fluff for the next chapter.

Readers: NO SPOILERS!

Me: OOPS! Sorry again.

But I didn't actually spoil anything though. But just so you know, I'm not really good at fluffs. And like I said in the first chapter, I'm not good at writing angst either.

Please vote, comment and share! Especially vote! It gives me some kind of energy boost to make more chapters.

Saranghaeyo🐿️]