Mr Jisung pt.2

Jisung x MReader Vanilla Smut

It's been two weeks since I've been living with Y/n now. Although we didn't talk that much, we never really had awkward silent moments. It was always a comfortable silence.

There was this one time, Y/n and I were walking in the mall. I saw some guys staring at him. I don't know why, but I was fueled with jealousy so I wrapped my arm around his waist. And ever since then, I've always walked with my arm around his waist. He also became really comfortable with me.

Right now, we were watching a movie and he actually decided to sit on the same couch as me. We sat in a cuddle position. I found it really cute at how he giggled when something funny happened.

I stared at him through the whole movie. I even held his hand. He didn't seem to pay attention. When the movie was almost over he tensed up a bit. He squeezed my hand so hard that his claws dug into my skin.

"AHH! FUCK!" I yelled. He shot his head up and I saw his eyes for the very first time. They were a shocking blue colour. He was panting heavily as he looked down while gripping tightly onto my shirt. "Y/n, what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry Mr Jisung... It's just.. My.. H-Heat..." He stuttered out. I widened my eyes as I noticed that strong smell filling the air. I picked him up and went to his room. He crawled on his bed and stripped himself as I stripped myself. When he was done, he just layed on his bed looking at me with his huge boner begging to be touched.

"Why don't you touch yourself?" I asked caressing his face.

"No Mr Jisung..." He whispered. I furrowed my eyebrows. He shyly looked away and let out a shakey breath. "I want you to touch me."

"Lube?" I asked after nodding my head. He pointed to his nightstand. I opened it and found a grape scented bottle of lube. I opened it and poured it all over my hand and his hole. I placed a finger at his hole and slowly pushed it in.

"Mr Jisung..." He whispered before biting his lip. I pulled his lip out from between his teeth.

"Only I can sink my teeth into those pretty lips." I said before biting his bottom lip. He whimpered softly as I added two more fingers.

Y/n wrapped his arms around my neck and scratch my back with his long sharp claws. I moaned into his mouth and added a fourth finger.

"MR JISUNG!" Y/n screamed out with his eyes closed as I pushed my fingers deeper.

"Fuck Y/n baby!" I groaned at the pain coming from his nails scratching my back. I can't explain it, but the pain he gave me was pleasurable. His hand moved to my hand and he pulled out my fingers.

"I want your cock Mr Jisung." He panted out. Those words, 'Mr Jisung', sent me over the edge. Even though it was really formal, it was a real turn on. "Please Mr Jisung."

"As you wish baby." I said before spreading his legs wide open and diving into him like a lake. My cock fit perfectly inside him. His walls accepted me and clung around me like I belonged there.

As I thrusted into him, I bent down and bit on his shoulder, making my mark on his perfectly pale skin. He tilted his head up and let out a long string of angelic moans. I thrusted faster into him. He wrapped his legs around my waist as I hit a new angle which made him moan louder.

"RIGHT THERE MR JISUNG!" He screamed out of pleasure. I traced my fingers from his waist to his veiny cock. I jerked him off at the same pace as my thrusts. I moved away from his shoulder to look at his face.

I don't understand... I can't explain it but.. All this pleasure we were feeling? We should've came by now. I knew that I was holding myself back to feel more of Y/n. But was he doing the same? He looked as if he was in pure ecstasy right now. Yet I couldn't make him cum. It was an insult yet a compliment actually.

"Baby, are you close?" I asked just to make sure.

"Mmmm... Ah!" Was all that fell out of his mouth. I kissed his neck and jawline before moving to his ear.

"Tell me baby."

"Y-Yes Mr Jisung..." He whimpered out. I then felt a warm liquid on my hand. Knowing that he came already drove me crazy. I then came deep within him.

I waited a while to come down from my high before pulling out. I layed next to him and pulled him into a hug. I noticed that his eyes weren't blue anymore. They were a beautiful hazel colour.

"Your eyes. They're beautiful." I said caressing his face.

"They turn b-blue during heat..." Y/n said looking away.

"Why are you so shy all of a sudden? We just had sex." I asked. He started crying. I looked at him worrily. "What's wrong baby?"

"I don't want it to be just sex Mr Jisung.." He said sadly. I smiled at his cuteness.

"Come here baby." I said getting up from the bed. He slowly sat up. I helped him up by hugging him from behind. I walked with him to the mirror in his room. I tilted his head to the side, exposing his shoulder. "Do you see that? That is a mark. A mate mark. So I'll be with you even when we're not together. You can't get rid of me that easily. I love you Y/n."

"I love you too, Mr Jisung."

[A/N: I'M BACK! And I'm so sorry for taking my time to publish these chapters. It's not that easy getting inspiration.

Btw, I really hope you like this book so far. Please vote, share and don't forget to comment and request for a chapter of your own. I'll appreciate it a lot. At least I'll have something to do with my life then...

Saranghaeyo 🐿️]