Interview

I wake up with Zayn's arms wrapped around me. I looked at the clock its 7:50am. I moved out the bed slowly so i dont wake Zayn. I took a 15 min shower and put on some skinny jeans, a red hello kitty shirt and black high heel boots. Little Mix had an interview today on the "Cappy" Show. I made breakfast and sat down at the table. Ugh I hope this interview goes good What if me and Jesy fight again?

I look up and see Zayn sitting down infront of me with his food. "Good Morning love"He says. "Hey Zayn"I said looking down at my food. "Whats wrong"He asked. "Nothing"I said, i dont want him worrying about me. "Ok"Is all he said before going back to his food.

Breakfast today was very quiet. Idk why, im just angry. Who wouldnt be angry if someone just slaps you for no reason at all. Me, Jade and Leigh are in one spot of the dressing room and Jesy is in the other spot. "You ok per, you look mad"Jade asked combing my hair."Yea im fine"I said. "Its a new day, let it out and smile per"Leigh ann said. I smiled, shes right. "Well we have some special guest here tonight folks"We hear Cappy say. "You guys ready"Jade asked. We nodded. "Give it up for Little Mix"Cappy says and we walked on the stage. We sat in this order

Jade-Perrie-Leigh ann- Jesy

"How is your day going girls"Cappy asked. "Really good"We said. "So Perrie you and Zayn been together for a while"He says. "Yup 2 years, 2 happy years"I said. "Why do we have to talk about Perrie first, who cares about her and Zayn"Jesy said.I looked down trying to hold my anger in. "Um im sorry Jesy but its Cappy show, he could talk about anything he wants"Jade said. "No body was talking to you Jade, Nobody wants to talk to you or leigh ann"Jesy said. "NO NO keep my name out of this"Leigh ann said to Jesy. They started arguing. Really!? There thousands of people watching us and they acting like 5 year olds. I got up and left. "Oh where do you think your going"Jesy asked. "Away from your stupid ass"I said walking away. "ooo"The crowed said. "Ok we'll be back, Im cappy stay happy"Cappy said. I went back to the dressing room. I pulled out my phone. Jesy tweeted
( I dont know their real twitter names)

@Jesy_Rocks

Look what whore is pregnant now

It was a pic of me. I rolled my eyes. I put my coat on and went back home. It was now 8:15pm. The lights was off, i put my coat in the closet. The lights turned on and i see Zayn sitting down at a table with candles, two chairs and food. "Table for two"He said smiling. "aww zayn"I said smiling. "Come on"He smiled pulling the chair out for me. "You had a bad day so i think i can fix that fix you"He said sitting down."Oh you saw"I asked. "Yea on youtube"He said. "But i dont wanna talk about that"He said. I took my spoon and started eating. He started staring at me. "What"I laughed. "My eyes just got stuck on a beautiful person"He said. I smiled. He started eating. "I cant wait for our little angle to be born"He said pulling my chair closer to him. "Yea me too"I said looking down at my belly. "Well I go on tour in 4 more days"Zayn said looking down. I looked down too. Zayn is gonna be on tour for 8 months. I dont want my Zaynie to leave.

"I dont want you to leave Zaynie"I said holding his hand. "I dont wanna leave to love, but we could use the money and i love my fans also"Zayn said. He held me close to him. I looked up into his brown eyes. He smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. "Lets go"Zayn said pulling me twords the bathroom. "Heres part 2 of your great night"He says. He opens the bathroom door. Theres a bubble bath, grapes beside it, Candles almost everywhere,with the lights out. I smiled and put my arms around his neck. "Your so sweet"I said. "Only for you"He said pulling my shirt off. Next thing i know i was on Zayn's lap in the bathtub. I blew the bubbles in the air and laughed. "How old are you 5"Zayn laughed. "Maybe"I said leaning back into him. He plays in my hair. "I love you perrie"He says. "I love you too"I said. He puts a grape in my mouth. This is a perfect way to spend our 4 days together into he goes on tour. Zayn massages my head with soap. I got up giving him a hint im done. I turned on the shower and started washing the soap off. Zayn washed my hair. I put a towel on and got out. I put on underwear and one of Zayns shirts.Zayn only had on underwear. "Part 3, cuddling and watching a movie"Zayn said. He pulls me to the bed with him and starts tickling me. As soon as he stopped we started to cuddle. Im not really in the Movie mood. "Zayn can we skip the movie and just go to sleep"I asked. "Sure"He smiles and kissed me. I moved closer to him and fell asleep with his arms around me. He really made my day better. Thats one reason why i love Zayn, he knows how to make someone happy.