Honey moon

Everyone left Zayn was calming me down. "Mommy it's OK"Melissa says. I smiled at her. "Come on Per we gotta leave for our honeymoon"He says. I jumped up in excitement. "Can I go"Melissa asked. "No sweetie, its only for me and mommy"Zayn said. I hugged Melissa. "Your gonna stay with grandma"I said. Melissa jumped and hugged me.

We got out the closet. "Per are you OK"Jade asked. I nodded. "Oooo mommy can I stay at aunty Jade house instead"Melissa asked. "I looked at Jade. "Of course "Jade said. I smiled. "Well we gotta go"Zayn said. He pulled me to his car. "So where we going"I asked. "Somewhere "He said. I leaned back in the seat. We can't really have no fun cause I'm pregnant. I fell asleep in the car.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up in a bed. I looked at Zayn, he was sleeping. I looked out the window all I see is water and sand. Is this a beach house? I turned to Zayn because he was waking up. "Zayn where are we"I asked. "A beautiful place "He said smiling. I smiled back. "Now come on I have the day plan out"Zayn said. I smiled and nodded. I took my towel and hopped in the shower. As soon as I took my hair out of a pony tail Zayn Came in the shower. I looked at him and he smiled. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I pulled away and washed my body. He washed my back and down. I turned to him and washed down his body. We washed each other repeatedly. We got Out and got dressed. I put on leggings, a black shirt with black flats. Zayn had on jeans a black shirt and black sneakers. I started doing my hair as he did his.

We drove to a horse riding thing. Really. "Really "I said then laughed. "Yes really, your mom said you always wanted to go horse riding "He said. "Yea when I was like 9"I said. "Oh so you wanna go back "He asked. "No, let's go"I said pulling his arm to the entrance. I smiled as I saw all the pretty horses. "They are so cute"I said.

"Pick any kind"Zayn said. I look at them. I saw a Brown with white spots one in the back like it was afraid. "That one"I said. "Oh Missy, she's really shy"They guy said unhooking her. "Just climb up"He said. I was climbing up and Zayn took a pic of my butt. "Zayn"I said. He looked away and started whistling. I rolled my eyes. Missy started running around the course. "Oh my God"I yelled in excitement. This is fun. Zayn got on his horse but didn't know how to get on it. "Ready"the guy said. "No not really "Zayn Said but the horse started going anyway. Zayn was holding/hugging the horse cause he was afraid I laughed at him as my horse came back to it's little house thing. I took pics of Zayn and kept laughing.

His ride was done and he was breathing heavily. "I could of died"He said, I chuckled. We got in the car. It was already 6:48pm. "Dinner "Zayn said. "Sounds lovely "I said. It was a 30min long drive. We walked into a restaurant. A beautiful one too, there was black carpeting, lots of tables with candles and lovely music playing. Zayn grabbed my hand and took me to our table. We looked at out menus. I read the bottom. Bahamas lif. "Oh my gosh this is the Bahamas "I said, he nodded and I smiled at him. "How did We get here so fast"I said. "Perrie I'm Zayn Malik I could make things happen"he said leaning back in his chair. "Im Ella and I would be your waiter tonight "A girl with black hair and blue highlights said. "Um I would take, steak with white rice, cheese sticks on the side and Pepsi to drink"Zayn said. Huh I know what I want.

"I'll take the 10 piece chicken wings, with fries, also want cheese sticks on the side, with a Pepsi "I said. She nodded and walked away. Zayn mouth dropped. "What I wanna try something different for a change "I smiled. He smiled back.

Our food came like 10 mins later. Zayn went straight into his food. I lifted up a chicken wing. I took a bite out of it. Zayn was watching me. "Damn this is good"I said finishing my food. Zayn smiled at me.

I ate ALL my food. I was 100% full. "Ready to go"Zayn asked. I nodded all I wanted to do was sleep right now.