My birthday

Today is my birthday. I woke up but Zayn was still sleep. I climbed on top of him. "Zaynie wake up"I said in a little kids voice. He opened is eyes. "Is that my little birthday girl "He asked. "Why Yes it is"I said. He pulled me in for a kiss. "Happy birthday love"He said. I hugged him."Thanks"I said. I got up and got in the shower. Zayn joined of course but don't worry We didn't do anything but wash each other. I put my dress on and high heels. I made breakfast and fed Erica and Eric. Melissa was still sleep. She's like Zayn's twin. "So we're dropping the kids off at my mother's house "I said. "Ok"Zayn said. The twins had the same color blue but Eric had blue and white stripes on his outfit. "Hi cutie"I said holding up Eric. He giggled. I smiled at him, he was so cute. Melissa came downstairs and jumped on me. "Happy birthday Mommy "She said. I hugged her. "Thanks sweetie "I said. "I made this for you"She said giving me a card She made. I opened it. It was a picture She drew of us. "See That's daddy holding Eric and Erica and That's you hugging me "She said. I smiled. "Well it's beautiful "I said. "Thanks you,how about We hang it on the fridge right here"I said hanging up the card on the fridge. She nodded. "Ready to go"I asked. "To grandma "I asked. "Yes"She said. We're going somewhere but the kids are too young Jade said. We hopped in my range Rover and drove to my mum's.

Melissa ranged the doorbell. My mum opened it. "Happy birthday baby girl"She said hugging me. "Thanks mum "I said. "I hope you have fun Today "She said taking the kids away from Zayn. "I will" I said. "Come back anytime you want"She said. I nodded. "Later mum"I said kissing her cheek.

Zayn drove to wherever We was going. It was a laser tag place. "Oh my gosh"I said excited. This is gonna be fun. Everyone was already here. "Ok teams"Jade said. "Perrie you pick first"Jade said.

"Ok. Harry,Niall,and Jesy "I said. "Ok so I have Zayn Louis and Liam"She said. "Hey"Zayn said. I sticked by tounge out at him. I put my suit thing on and took my laser gun. I hid behind the wall where it was dark. The bell ringed and the game started. I saw Jade. I zapped her. "HA"I yelled at her running away to look for everyone else.

It's only me,Zayn and Niall left in the game. I saw Zayn but he could get me easily. So I stayed down. Niall went ahead and tried getting him. "See you Nialler"Zayn said and zapped him. "Aww "Niall said. Only me and Zayn left. "Perrie come out come out wherever you are"Zayn said heading this way. He was coming slowly. "I know your around here somewhere love"He said. I smiled got up and Zapped him. "I WON"I yelled Jumping in excitement. Zayn hugged me. "You did good"He said.

After that We got the kids and went to the park. Melissa was with Jade on the grass. And the twins was with Niall eating at the picnic table. Me and Zayn was a little far away from them just having some time alone. "Happy birthday again beautiful "Zayn said with his arms wrapped around my waist and pulling me closer to him. "Thanks"I said. "I love you"He said. "I love you too"I said. He pulled me  in slowly for a kiss. He put his hands on my cheeks. I really love Zayn. Sometimes We have our ups and Downs but that don't stop us from loving each other. "Aww "Is all We hear. We both chuckled at the guys cause they was watching us. "Well Perrie come on time to blow out the candles "Jade said holding the birthday cake. It said 'Happy birthday Perrie, 22'

I made by wish which was to be happy with my friends and family forever. I blew out the candles and hugged Zayn. He kissed my forehead.

Erica took the cake and smashed it all over Eric face. Louis started laughing. But Eric started crying. "Awww Eric "I said cleaning his face. "Erica That's mean"Zayn said.She started laughing.

After cake and ice cream Zayn pulled me onto the grass and pulled me close again. "I just wanna be in your arms"He said. I smiled and hugged him. He pulled me to the ground, We both started laughing. I had my head on his chess listen to his heartbeat. This is the best day ever. Me with my kids,my friends and the boy I really love Zayn Malik.