two?

Today is the day me and Zayn see what we're having. Melissa was excited to figure it out. I put on some shorts and a tank top with white sneakers. Melissa was wearing the same thing. And We all was wearing the same color.

We was at the doctor office. Zayn was on his phone with Liam, I was reading some magazines. Melissa was drawing on the little white board the had there. A girl came out crying. She fell down to the floor. Some boy was helping her up I assume it's her boyfriend. "Babe it's Ok "He says. "Losing a baby is Ok"The girl says crying louder. I feel bad, I started crying too. "What if We lose our baby "I said to Zayn. He put his phone down. "Don't ever think like that"Zayn says. "Mrs Malik"The nurse says. We got up and went to the doctor room. "Good morning "My doctor says. "Morning "We said. She put the gel on my stomach. "Ok let's see here"She said as We all looked on the screen.

"Your gonna have a boy"She says. I smiled at Zayn. "And a girl "She added. "Yes"Melissa yelled. "Wait what "I said. "Your having twins "She said smiling. I looked at Zayn. He didn't look so happy. "Thanks "I said. She took the Gel off and pulled my tank top down.

We was driving back home."Zayn are you Ok, you didnt look so happy when She said we're having twins "I said. "How are you gonna be taking care of twins on your own"He asked. "My own"I said confused. "I'm going on tour remember "He said. When he said that I looked down. I forgot about that. "I can do it Zayn"I said. He pulled up in the driveway. Melissa was asleep. He didn't say anything after that.

We went to Jade house. Leigh Anne, Jesy and the boys was here. "Hi guys"We said walking in. The boys ran and hugged Zayn then me. "Ok Now come on"Leigh Anne said "what"I said. "Show us your pictures you guys took"Jesy said in a duh tone. "Oh"I said. Zayn gave Leigh Anne the camera and She plugged it in Jade TV, to show it on the there.

"I love that last pic, the one when Zayn was holding you"Louis said. "Yea that really was cute"They said. "Ok guys I have an announcement "Jade said. I looked at her.

"Me and Harry been secretly dating for a year Now, I'm pregnant Now"She said. I smiled at her. The guys cheered Harry and We hugged Leigh Anne. "Guys don't you think this is to much "Louis says. "Like Zayn is about to have a Baby and Harry is gonna have, ain't this gonna mess up our career. Us missing tour's and the hate"Louis says.

"Well Louis guess what I'm quitting One Direction. I care more about my family then singing. The fans I care about but me being here for my love ones are really important "Zayn said. At first I was shocked into the last part of his sentence. But im still shocked. "Zayn don't quite, the band is nothing without you"I said. "I need to, I wanna be here for you and my kids. Trust me I know how it is growing up without a father being there for me and I don't want my kids having that feeling "Zayn said. I just looked down. "Wait so your quiting"Harry asked. Zayn nodded. Harry looked like he was about to cry. Oh my God. Everybody started arguing. "Zayn give me your hand"I whispered to Zayn. I put his hand on my stomach. The babies was kicking. "Oh my gosh"He yelled in excitement. I smiled. He kept his hand there into the kicking stopped. "I can't wait into mines start"Jade said. Well She has a long way to go. "What you guys having "Liam asked. "Twins boy and girl"I said. Zayn pulled me into a hug. "Dang"Niall said. Melissa was sleeping on Jesy. "Wow good luck Perrie"Niall said.

"Well We should get home Now"I said. "Yea We all should"Liam said. Zayn picked up Melissa and carried her to the car. "Well it was good seeing you guys, goodnight guys and congratulations Harry and Jade "I said. They thanked me. I went outside and it felt like somebody was watching me. I looked behind me and I saw something move. "Hello"I said. There was a shadow. "Zayn"I said. I was kinda scared. "Perrie what are you doing"Zayn asked coming up behind me. "I saw somebody over there"I said looking back where I saw it at. It disappeared. "But-but-it was there"I said confused. "Come on your probably just tired"Zayn said. I swear I saw something. I got in the car and fell asleep as Zayn drove us home.