Part 4 - The Winner

LiSha attempted every possibility imaginable to get out from beneath Hwang but nothing seemed successful. This was another defeat, just like her last match two years ago. Hwang patiently waited for his opponent's surrender. The smug smile on Hwang on his face pissed her offer even more but what what harm was a kiss.
"FINE," she shouted, "Let get this ov-," before she could finished her sentence his soft yet well trained lips seized her's like a Venus flytrap. LiSha felt nothing but sexual heat rise from her core and expand to her whole body. Her hands started to ache from not being in his messy hair. She was burning for him, actually burning for him. She tried to focus on his tongue which had made its way into her mouth and was playing with her. She never thought in a million years man this guy knew anything about making out. He was demanding and dominating at the same time. He was in total control and there was no way she could fight him. No way to stop him and she was beginning to think she didn't want him to stop. Ever. Hwang assault on her lips and mouth stopped as he move to her neck his right hand still tramped her two wrist and his left was moving to her chest. She moaned as her body heaved with passion and desire. Hearing moan caused Hwang do to the same. He smiled on her neck, "Just so you are aware, I lock the entrance while you were in the gym. There is no where to run or hide and this is over when I say it is. You are to never dance like in front another man ever again."
"Damn that I dance for who I want," LiSha tried to push her hips upward. It resulted in her rubbing his thick erection with her warm center. The shot of raw lust shocked her body. She could not believe this was happening.
"Hwang you never showed interest in me. Look you made your point your ah.....ah man. Don't start something you can't finish," she breathed out between moan and sighs. 
"Who said I won't finish. I have wanted to do this since I first saw you but now I know you never saw me as a man. Well, do you see this?" He made sure she was watching as he unzipped her training top. The red and orange top fit firmly around her 34C cup breast making them look a little larger than they were. LiSha inhaled sharply as Hwang slowly pulled the zipper until the catch gave way and breast were revealed by the elastic material. He admired his work before he blew air on her right nipple watching it tighten. LiSha never took her eyes off her captor dizzy with need and shock. She still couldn't believe this was happening, none of it, she lost it as she watched him seconds later pull the nipple between his lips. The moist warm crevasse drew LiSha to shout and groan. Hwang teased her with sucking, small bites and long licks all the while watching her. Making sure she was witnessing what her poor judgment was sentencing her to endure. LiSha hadn't felt like this in a long time. Hwang's left hand started to loosen as he was focusing on her breast. LiSha took the moment to pull out for his hold and sit up. Hang raised up, staring at her with more passion than she ever seen in a man. She had some lovers, many weren't use to her dominating aggressive nature but this man took it head on. When he was was sick of it he dealt with her. LiSha had no idea what she was doing but the next thing she knew she grabbed his face attacking his lips with the same ferocity he had done to hers. Together they fell back on the ring floor Hwang hands went to tag at her orange shorts. LiSha pulled back to breath, "Well you are getting what you ask sir. I just hope you can handle it." Her hands got lost in his wild hair as she caressed his head while he moved to her chest and abdomen.  
"Clearly, you have never been with a Korean man, my sexy tiger. We can handle anything, including this," he plunged between her thighs to cup her burning center causing LiSha to cry out. She felt like his tiger. A tiger being hypnotized by a silent misleading hunter. The bad man behind the soft features was awakened and LiSha coaxed him to this point. With expert finger he started rubbing her clitoris in a circular motion.
"I wanna feel you cum like this first. This is first part of your punishment for dancing," Hwang then lowered his head to her left breast gathering the whole thing into his mouth to suck. He worked his index and middle finger inside her. LiSha's eyes rolled to back of her skull as she felt the organism build. He was gonna fuck her alright but first she was cum the way he demanded. 
"Where did you learn to do this to me.....my God. Oh, oh damn oh oh, Hwang shit baby. You got it. Whatever you-" LiSha could feel her muscles in her pussy pump his finger as he gave her breast quality TLC. The duel attack on her body spin LiSha into a frenzy she hadn't experienced in a long time. Men had become a nuisance since her last boyfriend decide to cheat with one of her boxing rivals. It was then she made the vow, 'don't trust, don't fuck.' She refused to take the time to open her heart for another until her career was set right. Yet Hwang's handy work was reminding her of what it was like to have man pleasuring her, thinking of her. 
"Oh God. Hwang I'm gonna....." her climax was about to throw over the edge. Her words fueled him to increase the sucking on her nipples. His fingers stroked faster until LiSha was seeing stars. She left her mind as her body convulsed with waves of pleasure. She could feel her juices spill out as he withdrew for her pussy. He smile at her as he licked his fingers. His angelic tressles returning to his sculptured face. LiSha took deep soothing breaths reaching for this cock in his pants. He pulled the sweats down to release his member from its jail. LiSha grinned as shock at how long and thick his cock was, fully erect his cock was gorgeous just like its owner. It twitched aching to be given attention. LiSha turned her body so that she was facing his lap and he was now on his back. 
"Looks like you wanna be suckled now. I had no idea you were working with this baby. I would have been nicer to you," she run her tongue from his ball suck up to the tip of his cock. 
"Oh LiSha....don't tease me. You have done that enough," Hwang said losing composure as he sat up to watch her. 
"Your right. Let me make it up to you," she said then took his whole penis into her mouth. Hwang fell back on the floor with thud. He moan and groan and cup her head in one hand. While he wasn't the largest she had been with he was most appreciative for what she doing. When it came to sucking dick LiSha was proud of good she was at it. She could give head. Every time she deep swallowed his cock and gurgled Hwang would utter some Korean words that she figure were the equivalent to aww fuck, damn and holy shit. It was like she sent him to another world the way he way going on. 
She released him for a second making a pop sound, "Baby are you alright?" She continue to stroke him so that is he was ready for the next gesture of atonement.  
As if dizzy he sat up briefly, "Where....where did do you learn to do that? I have never been with a woman that....well..." he hesitated.
"What," she asked licking his tip back and forth. She smile as he continued to shiver with lust. "Jaeneung...Talent," he finished with dark eye focused on her. He ran his fingers through her hair gently tugging.  
LiSha slid up to strattle Hwang at his cock. She then grabbed his still moist penis and positioned it at her throbbing pussy.
"There is a lot you don't know about me sexy, but my talent in the bed doesn't stop there. Or here," LiSha dropped her pussy on to his penis. The both moaned in pleasure and LiSha moved her hip in circular motion to causing Hwang to cry out and jerk up ward. Like a bucking bronco released from the stable he was off. LiSha hadn't rode a man like this since her senior year of college. She grabbed his hands and brought them to her breast as she continue clenching his cock with her pussy. Hwang movement were wild and slow. He shot up and down then would switch to quick thrust which drove her crazy. For more leverage LiSha leaned forward above him. Hwang moved his hands to her ass and with a from grip on both cheeks lifted and dropped her ass as he saw fit.
"You like being control," she whispered as she sucked on his ear and neck.
"I like being in control of what is mine. And you now my mine, I shouldn't have waited so long to express that. Now I am making it up to you," he whisper back as he sucked lightly on her neck. LiSha smiled, she never thought he felt this way.
"You better not have any other properties out there,"she said with attitude as she buck more into his lap. Hwang gave a sound between a chuckle and moan.
"I never wanted to possess anyone in my life until I met you. I want you now and forever. Whatever we have to do is fine but know man is ever make you feel like THIS," Hwang surged up causing them to flip. Once he was on top he open her legs wider and pounding into her. LiSha screamed in pain and pleasure. No man had ever taken her the way Hwang had, like she was depriving him of something that belong to him. All this over her dancing. She forced herself to remember how to use her arms and throw them around his neck.
"Oh go baby, go baby harder," she held on to him while pumped into her. She abandoned feeling in her legs as they remained in the spread eagle position up near his shoulder. Hwang powerful legs supported her ass and thighs. She swore she could break him but now it appeared that he was in middle of damn near breaking her. LiSha smiled wildly as she stare up at him, admired the look of determination, lust and down right ego permeating off the man.
"You like me like this. Tight lip and silent," she teased. Hwang slowed his movement to slow deep strokes back and forth.
"I like every thing about you. Even your tough and nasty attitude. Though I do like you this way too, my egi [honey]" He said a he continued to pound into her.
"Well don't get use to it Mr. Hwang. Your not always gonna have the upper hand. I-" she stopped suddenly losing track of her thought as her body went into autopilot on the brink of gut wrenching pleasure.
Hwang remained silent as he watched himself sliding in and out of her tight core. LiSha smiled and closed her eyes, her climax was creeping loser and she wanted to feel every moment of it. Her moans and sighs grew louder as Hwangs lowered his mouth to her neck.
"I want you to remember our first time. To remember how you got under me and how the pretty boy, you so assume existed took you like man takes HIS woman," Hwang suckled on her neck groaning loudly. LiSha saw stars are her body was sent into a whirlwind of sensation and ecstasy. He fuck the shit of out her and she loved every after she felt all the down to her toes. Hwang's body rock with tremors from his climax. His cock still being held like a vise by her clinched pussy walls. After a few moments Hwang collapse on top of her sighing in contentment. She brought her hand to his long luscious hair softly stroking the mess and purring. Hwang lapped lazily at her nipple.
"I think you proved a point with me. I was all wrong about you. I'm sorry about being total bitch all this time. I guess I really need to be put in my place. I will never judge a book by its cover again," she whispered. Kissing and licking his ear.
"Just don't judge people, especially the one who wants you. You just had to warm up to me," he said as he swallowed her nipple one last time to with a pop released it and pulled out of her. She sighed in a tried fashion and adjusted her legs so that were still in tangled in his.
"Or see you stand up to me. So where do we go from here you sexy asshole?" She asked. Hwang rolled so that she was now on top of him.
"Woah. Now I am an asshole. Least I'm sexy I guess," he chuckled cuddling her. It had been a while since she had felt so desired. She could sense Hwang was serious about this, about her.
"I mean it. What are we gonna do I head back to New York in eight days and your career is here in Seoul. Not to mention I don't know about Korean but I doubt your loyal base will be too happy your dating a black woman with bad attitude from the states. Do you really think we should presume to be anything?" She question lowly. Hwang stared at her for a few minutes then cupped her head in his left hand. His eyes pouring truth into her soul. She stared into chocolate eyes of a man she once never understood or respected, until this very moment.
"I want to make this work. No matter the challenge you are my personal trainer and my personal lover. So you better let those guys in New York know that too. One day at a time LiSha." He smiled as he rolled them over again with him firmly on top and between her legs. She smiled into the passionate kiss as he bruised her lips softly.  LiSha was totally clueless as to what this future would hold but she did know one thing. Today she learned that these Korean pretty boys are no joke. 

FIN