PART 1

Rishab come to their room after checking on Kukki and he found their room empty. He thought that Prerna might be in the washroom, so he knock the washroom door but Prerna is not in the washroom.

He search her every were in the Basu Badi, finally he found her in the terrace.
Standing in the corner of the terrace she is looking at the sky. And from her movement he know that she is crying.

He goes near her and stand behind her. Hesitantly he put his hand on her shoulder and she knew that it was him, but she didn't turn to him. Then he called her 'Mrs. Bajaj'... but again she didn't turn.
Then he whispered her name slowly, and asked her "What happened Prerna? Why are you crying? Is anyone said something to you? Please look at me, said something please."
'Please Prerna look at me, please.'

Listen to his caring and clam voice, she turned to face him and without any indication she just crashed into his chest and 'I am sorry, I am really sorry Mr. Bajaj'  saying this she is crying continuously. He stood there shockingly for a moment. Then he hug her back, rubbed the back of her head with his one hand and rubbed her back with his other hand.

After sometime he broke the hug, holding her with her shoulder he take her to the swing and made her sit in the swing. He gently cupped her face and wiped her tears from her face using his thumb.

"Prerna, first please stop crying. It is not good for your and baby's health. Please stop crying and just relax ok."

She indicate him to sit beside her. He obligated to her request and sit beside her in the swing. She rested her head on his shoulder and continue crying.
He takes her hand in his hand and said, "Prerna, stop crying and tell me what happened, please. You are scaring me. Please tell something na baba. And why are you saying me sorry?"

Prerna stop crying, looked at him and said "l am sorry Mr. Bajaj.. I am really very sorry. Because of me you have to suffer a lot. You have to stay in the jail just because of me. I am a fool who believes Anurag, not you. That's why you have to go to jail. Just because of me everyone is suffering, you, Kukki, our family. (touching her belly) even this child is suffering just for me. Saying that she started crying again.

"Prerna stop blaming yourself for everything.." says Rishab.. "You are not responsible for what happened today, Mr. Basu just wanted to take revenge from me because I married..." Rishab trails.
"Because you married me, right.." Prerna complete the sentence which he leaves in the middle.

"Because he is thinking that I married you forcefully to take revenge from him and that's the truth.." says Rishab

"No, that was not the truth you didn't marry me forcefully. You gave me a choice and I choose to marry you. And you didn't marry me to take revenge from Anurag or Basu's, you marry me because of Kukki. I told Anurag that I marry you with my own choice but he is not in a mood to listen to me. He didn't understand what he is doing. Apne pyar sabit karne ke liye usne kitni badi bebakoofi ki apne dekha na. Apko accident ke case mein jail bhej dia usne. Just to creating misunderstanding between us. Woh kya kar raha usse khud ko samajh nehi aa raha hai. Agar usse jyada chot lag jati toh, agar aapko kuch ho jata toh mein Kukki ko kya bolti. Uske ish zidd ke wajah se woh sabko takleef de raha hai. Apne aapko, apni family ko, mujhe sabko.
Usse lagta hai ki ye sab karne se mein uske paas wapas chali jaungi. Woh mujhe bachpan se janta hai, usse pata hai ki mere liye rishton ke kiya maine hain. Usse pata hona chahiye ki jo bhi ho jaye main aapko Aur Kukki ko chod ke nehi jane wali. Kukki ab beti hai meri, usse dur rehna mere liye mumkin nehi hai, phir bhi woh chahta hai ki main ye shaadi tod dun. Kyun nehi samajh raha hai woh. Yeh woh purana wala Anurag raha hi nehi jisse mein pyar karti thi, woh hota toh kabka apni life mein move on kar chuka hota. Usse kaise samjhaun mujhe samjh nehi aa raha. Aap hin bataiye mein kya karoon..." says Prerna.

// Prerish // Meant to be together... (✓)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें