PART 8

(Imagine Karan as Tushar

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Imagine Karan as Tushar. I can't find any other actor as Tushar. Enjoy the chapter)

Next Day (DURGA ASHTAMI)

Morning (7:00 am)
Prerna wake up and found Rishab sleeping peacefully. She got up from the bed pecked his forehead and goes to bathroom.

After some time Rishab wake up and found his wife in front of dressing table. She is getting ready for Morning Aarti.
After getting ready Prerna took a pinch of sindoor and filled her hairline. She turned and looked at Rishab.
"Arey, aap uth gaye. Good Morning." Prerna wish.
"Very good morning." says Rishab
"Apka haath kaisa hai? Zyada dard nehi ho raha hai na?" Prerna asks with worry.
"Thik hai, Prerna. Don't worry. Main fresh hoke aata hun." says Rishab
Prerna hummed and Rishab takes the towel and goes to bathroom.

At Downstairs (8:15 am)
Prerna is preparing for Aarti with Tanvi when her family arrives.
"Maa" Prerna says and hugs her mother. She hugs other family members and talking with them when Maasi, Tushar and Tanvi comes there.
"Priyu, Rishab kaisa hai? Uske haath mein dard toh nehi hai?" ask Prerna's Mother.
"Maa, woh pehle se toh better hain." replied Prerna
(Actually I don't want to ruined family relationships so I patched up everything between Rishab and Prerna's family. Now every member of Prerna's family respects and loves Rishab.)
"Prerna beta jake Rishab ko bulalo, Aarti ke liye late ho raha hai." says Maasi
"Ji Maasi." saying this Prerna goes upstairs for calls Rishab.

In PreRish room
Rishab is trying hard to put the jacket but he can't because of his hand. Prerna comes to room and saw him struggling, she goes near him and tap in his right shoulder. He turned around and ask her what raising his eyebrows. She takes the jacket from him and makes him wear it. He mouthed a thank you to her which she nodded.

He is started going when she stops him.
"Rishab rukiye, brooch lagaiye." says Prerna
"Rehne dijiye, niche sab wait kar rahe hain." says Rishab
"Rishab, please na." Prerna says with a puppy face.
"OK, don't use that puppy face laga dijiye." Rishab says and stands in front of her.
She smiled widely and attached the brooch in his jacket.

"She is such child and now going to be a mother of another child. She is beautiful, sweet, cute, everything. Sometimes mature and sometimes full of stubbornness. Kuch toh baat hai aap mein Prerna, ki na chahte hue bhi aapse pyaar ho gaya." Rishab thought and smile.
"He looks more handsome when he smiles and when his dimples makes their appearance in his face he looks so cute. I don't know how but I think I started liking you Rishab." Prerna thought.

// Prerish // Meant to be together... (✓)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें