PART 2

[In my story massi and tanvi are positive. Yaar waise bhi Prerish ki story mein bahut villain hain, koi toh ho jo Prerish ko support kare. There is no love angle between Tanvi and Rishab. They share a sibling bond and yes, Tanvi called Rishab bhai in my story.
And yes I added a new character here Tushar, as massi's son.
Hope you guys like it. Mera bakbas bahut ho gaya ab story start karte hain.]

Next Morning

Prerna wake up when sun rays fell on her face. She smile when she see her sleeping position. Her head is on Rishab's chest. One hand is on Rishab's chest with her head and other one is on his waist. Rishab's one hand on her shoulder and other one is on her waist. She starts remembering something.

FB Starts..
After coming to their room and Rishab started going towards the couch, when Prerna called him "Rishab"
"Hmm.. Kya hua Prerna?"
"Aap couch pe nehi bed pe so jaiye."
"Nehi Prerna, I am ok here. Mein couch pe hin soh jata hun."
"Please Rishab aap bed pe soh jaiye."
"Are you sure Prerna?"
"Yes, Rishab. Please sleep on the bed."
"Ok" saying that Rishab come to the other side of bed and settle himself there.
"Prerna, are you comfortable na?" ask Rishab
"Yes, don't worry. Good night, Mr. Bajaj."
"Good night, Mrs. Bajaj."
After sometime they both drifted into deep slumber.
FB Ends..

Prerna look at Rishab who looks like a cute little baby in sleep. Then she slowly get up from the bed without waking him up and go to the bathroom for take a bath.

After 20 minutes or so Prerna come back from bathroom and see Rishab is sleeping. Prerna goes to Rishab side to wake him up.
"Rishab, get up. It's 8:30."
"Prena, please 5 minutes more." saying this Rishab change his sleeping position and sleep once again.
"Rishab stop behaving like a child and get up. Aur aaj aapko ho kya gaya roz toh mujhse pehle uthke nikal jate the. Get up now." Prerna says with faking anger.
"Pehle ki baat aur thi. And waise bhi aaj sunday hai, jaldi uthke kya karunga." Rishab says cutely.
"Rishab, I say get up." and Prerna pulled him with her all power.
Rishab sat on the bed and rubbed his eyes cutely. "Good morning, Mrs. Bajaj." Rishab wish her with a smile.
"Very good morning." Prerna wish him back "Now go, fresh up and come down for breakfast soon.."
"OK, ma'am." saying this Rishab take his clothes and go to the bathroom.
Prerna smiled at his antics and goes to Kukki's room for waking her up.
"Kukki baccha, get up and brush your teeth and come downstairs for breakfast. Mamma is going to make your favorite aalu paratha come soon, OK."
Kukki nodded happily and goes to the washroom.

Prerna goes to the kitchen for preparing breakfast for everyone. She is busy with making dough for parathas. Anurag is watching her from far standing in a corner.
Massi come to kitchen "Good morning, Prerna."
"Good morning, Massi."
"Mein kuch help karun." ask massi
"Nehi massi mein karlungi, aap please Tanvi aur Tushar ko bula lijiye breakfast ke liye." says Prerna.
Massi goes to call Tanvi and Tushar for breakfast.

// Prerish // Meant to be together... (✓)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें