PART 4

[Prerna's family didn't hate Rishab's family, they treated them well. They all love Kukki very much here. Prerna's mother didn't like Rishab but he didn't hate him as well. Just Shivani has problem with Rishab but she loves Kukki and respect the other family members.]

Next Morning (7:30 am) PreRish room

Rishab came to their room after finishing his call with clients and he saw a traditional wear is kept in the bed. And Prerna is finding something in the cupboard.

"What's this?" ask Rishab pointing towards the drees.
"Kurta hai aapke liye." answers Prerna without looking at him.
"Par yeh kis liye?" ask Rishab
"Toh kya aap mere ghar Puja ke liye aapne woh three-piece suit pehnke jane wale ho!" says Prerna
"Par... Rishab trails off looking at Prerna's anger face.
"I know ki aap aapne three-piece suit mein bahut comfortable hote hain aur usme bahut handsome bhi lagte hain par ghar mein puja hai party nehi. So aapko yehi dress pehna padega. Prerna says and look at him, who is smirking.
Prerna surprisingly look at his smirk and she remembered what she says. She looked at the floor while blushing.
"So I look handsome in my three-piece suit, Han." Rishab ask with a smirk.
First Prerna nodded in a no then in yes.
"Waise aur kya kya lagta hun main aapne three-piece suit mein apart from handsome?" Rishab ask her with a mischievous smile as he goes closer to her and she took a step away. He moved forward and she step back. At least she collided with the wall.
A idea struck her "Kukki" says Prerna and Rishab turned to look and Prerna runs from there.
Rishab took the dress and entered the bathroom with a smile.

Prerna and Rishab were decrease the stairs where others were in the hall.
Prerna was in a Pink saree with golden border and Rishab was in a White Kurta with golden lines and pink border on the arms teamed with a dhoti style pant.

"Bhai, bhabhi you both are looking perfect." says Tanvi
"Thank you" says both
"Mein, Tanvi, Mom, Kukki ko leke ja rahe hain. Bhai, aap aur bhabhi dusri car se aajaiye." says Tushar
"Thik hai. Drive slowly." replied Rishab.
Tushar nodded and they all goes from there leaving Rishab and Prerna alone in the hall.
"Prerna" Rishab called
"Hmmm.." Prerna
"Three-piece suit mein handsome lagta hun, iss mein lagta hun ki nehi?" Rishab whisper in her ear in a teasing tone.
Prerna blush and looked at Rishab who has a teasing smile in his face.
"Rishab" Prerna says with fake anger and hit him on his shoulder.
"Auchh.." says Rishab while rubbing his shoulder.
Then they look at each other and brust out a healthy laugh.
"Chalen" ask Rishab and Prerna nodded. And they goes from there.

Anurag was looking at them with anger from the upstairs.

After 40 minutes
Anurag is in the Sharma Nivas, he is searching for Prerna but not Prerna nor Rishab were seen there.
Anurag goes to Shivani to ask about them.
"Shivi, Prerna kanhan hai?" ask Anurag.
"Di aur Mr. Bajaj abhi tak nehi aaye hain." Shivi answered
"Par woh toh mujhse pehle nikle the." says Anurag and thinks where they go.

// Prerish // Meant to be together... (✓)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें