G-Men Confrontation

Ash smiled, having won his first Pokemon battle a day ago. Right now he was camping with Archer in Viridian Forest, trying to catch some new Pokemon for Team Rocket.

'What Pokemon should I get...' Ash thought, scanning the forest for Pokemon.

'Hey Ash! Have you found any Pokemon worth catching yet?' Archer asked.

'No.' Ash said. 'Wait! What's that?'

Ash held up his Pokedex, scanning the Pokemon.

'Wurmple, the Worm Pokemon. It lives among the tall grass and in forests. It repels attacks by raising up the spikes on its rear.' The Pokedex read.

'Awesome! I want to catch one for Team Rocket!' Ash exclaimed. 'Go Deino!'

'Deino!' Ash's starter Pokemon cheered, ready for a fight.

'Let's catch that Wurmple! Use Focus Sword!' Ash commanded.

Deino immediately shaped its Focus Energy into a sword shape and slashed at Wurmple. Wurmple slithered out of the way, quickly using String Shot. Sticky webs flew towards Deino.

'Use Dragon Rage!' Ash said, as Deino fired out a blast of energy.

The energy went through the webs, attacking Wurmple. The String Shot hit Deino!

'Deino!' Ash said, concerned for his Pokemon.

'Deino! Deino!' Ash's Pokemon struggled.

'Deino, it's ok! Return!' Ash said.

'Deino.' Deino said, shaking his head.

'Alright! Let's go!' Ash said.

Wurmple shot out another String Shot, holding Deino in place. Struggling, energy built up in Deino's mouth. Deino released it in the form of a beam.

'Wow.' Archer said. 'Deino learned Dragon Breath.'

'Deino! Use Dragon Breath!' Ash said.

Deino quickly fired another beam of energy at Wurmple.

'Wurmple.' The bug type Pokemon said, fainted.

'Alright! Go Pokeball!' Ash heaved a Pokeball at Wurmple.

One click. Two clicks. Three clicks. Click!

'I caught a Wurmple for Team Rocket!' Ash exclaimed excitedly.

'Now Ash, hand me the Pokeball. I'm going to take it back to HQ and give you a few new Pokeballs.' Archer said.

Ash complied. Archer smirked, as he took out one of the Team Rocket cube technology. Placing the Pokeball on one of the circles on the square, Archer clicked two buttons. Wings arose from the box, becoming a drone. The Pokeball entered the box.

'It's going to return to HQ.' Archer said.

'Wow. Science is so amazing!' Ash said enthusiastically. 

'Alright Ash, want to go to Pewter?' Archer asked.

'Yeah! Let's go!' Ash said, pumping the air.

🔥

The boss of Team Rocket sat in his chair, stroking his Kantonian Persian. The Persian meowed, before going back to sleep.

'Boss, there's something from Archer for you.' The boss's secretary, Matori said.

'Bring it in.' The boss said.

Matori carried the Pokeball to the boss. A Wurmple materialised.

'A Wurmple? If I'm correct, Ash Ketchum caught it.' The boss said.

Matori nodded.

'Archer chose well. This Pokemon will work.' The boss said. 'Call Jessie, James, Butch, Cassidy, and Meowth. I have a mission for them.'

🔥

Lance, the strongest Elite Four from Kanto and the stand-in champion for Blue sat in his desk.

'I heard that Team Rocket is making a move.' Lance said. 'We don't know what yet. Fortunately and unfortunately, my spy in Team Rocket has informed me about word of a new recruit.'

'So what?' A leader of a G-Men Squadron said.

'We wait, Curtis.' Lance said. 'I know that they are making a move soon. But because we don't have enough information, we must wait. I also heard from my spy that Team Rocket has Gym Leader spies all around the world. We mustn't leak anything to the Gym Leaders, except for Sabrina, Blaine, and Koga.'

'I agree. Call these three now.' Another Squad leader said.

🔥

G-Men patrols walked on the roads of Route 2. Lance had instructed them to not let anyone suspicious through.

'I need a disguise.' Archer said. 'They'll recognise me.'

'Alright.' Ash said. 'I'll go through first.'

Ash walked towards the G-Men, ready to pass.

'Halt. Are you in Team Rocket?' A G-Man said.

'Let's settle this with a double battle.' Ash said. 'If I win, you let me pass. If I lose, I don't pass.'

'Alright.' The G-Man said. 'Go Arcanine!'

'Go Nidoking!' The G-Man's partner said.

'Deino, Bagon, I choose you!' Ash threw two Pokeballs, releasing his Pokemon.

'Battle Begin!' The G-Man said. 'Arcanine, use Flamethrower!'

'Nidoking, use Double Kick!' The other G-Man ordered.

'Deino, use Focus Shield, then Dragon Breath!' Ash said. 'Bagon, use Ember!'

Bagon shot out fireballs that combatted Arcanine's fire blast, while Deino blocked the Double Kick and fired a blast of energy at Nidoking.

'Dodge it!' Both G-Men said, as their Pokemon slammed into each other.

'Now, Deino use Dragon Breath! Bagon use Dragon Breath too!' Ash said.

Ash's Pokemon shot out beams of energy at the G-Men's Pokemon. Swirls appeared in Nidoking and Arcanine's eyes.

'Arcanine and Nidoking are unable to battle. Challenger wins.' The G-Men said. 'Return. You may now pass.'

Ash smirked, returning his Pokemon. Strolling through, Ash entered Pewter.

'Welcome to Pewter.' He said to himself.