Twenty Seven

. . . .

I DO NOT, IN ANY WAY, DISRESPECT ANY ARTIST.

Times when Fab4 Iseul has been an absolute Savage -

1. When she replied with a complete fact to the fan.

Fan : Iseul have big boobs.

Iseul : I'm a woman. I have breasts. Anything else?

2. When she roasted the rude host in her own style.

Host : You and Suho has no sense of humour.

Iseul : We three can make a great team then. You've no sense of humor as well.

3. When she shut down the reporter.

Reporter : Congratulations on your new album release. Blackpink is really breaking boundaries and is a big hit. What do you want to say about this?

Iseul : They're great. I'm happy that kpop is reaching new heights. Though, your question gives me off vibe, so I want to clear that music is not a competition.

4. When she protected Bom from prying questions.

Reporter : Bom, what do you want to say about your relationship-

Iseul : This is our album release conference. No personal questions please.

5. When she gave it back to the stupid fans like a pro.

Fan : Yura is becoming fat. She needs to control her diet.

Iseul : What are you talking about? You need to control your mouth. She needs to eat to give her all on the stage. Are you really a fan?

6. When she confronted her haters.

Host : You're more open with your opinions nowadays.

Iseul : I turned off comment section on my ig. (playful wink)

7. Her advice to the juniors is a word of wisdom.

MC : Your junior group, (G)I-dle just debuted, what is the first advice you gave to them?

Iseul : Let the haters bark.

8. When Hyuna exposed her on the radio show.

Host : You must be called to check up on upcoming debutant group. What was your first expression of Fab4?

Hyuna : Girls were great. It was Iseul who surprised me the most. She kept smiling through all the practice and everything. I asked her about it, and she replied quite simply 'EXO have a comeback today. I'm happy.'