Infinite Tsukuyomi - an alternative aproach

🧠💡 INFINITE TSUKUYOMI

~ Theory ~👩‍💻

////// /// ///// Are we living in a simulation? //// // ////

Black Zetsu postulates that the entire shinobi world's history evolved into a fabricated reality created by him - - the Ultimate Mastermind.

Naruto Manga's greatest turnabout of events ignites a rather interesting theory that's been segregating through the millieu of physicists and philosophers; the simulation theory.

Are we living in a simulation?

This theory traces from antichity and more recently it has been brought into attention by Nick Bostrom who suggests that we might be living in a computer simulation.

That's exactly how the fictitious core of the Infinite Tsukuoymi's narrative: a fabricated illusion that whooshes the entire world into a conjured-up fairytale which becomes every character's own version of reality; and the 'God' of the simulation - - Uchiha Madara - - operates the reality using extraterrestrial (not coincidental) resources that far exceed the available shinobi limits (Chakra has been rendered via extraterrestrial sources - - the chakra fruit).

A counter-argument to invalidate this empirically unverifiable theory is the resources problem: to postulate that we're living in a simulation, the energy required to fine-tune the entire universe is enormous and must transcend the one of the universe itself. Which Uchiha Madara supposingly acceded by becoming the Ten Tail's host. And thus he gained enough resources to create a simulated reality for every shinobi to live in, with seemingly no way to ever verify whether they live in a simulation or not. Everyone is presented as consciously accept their summoned IT reality or rather... They can't find a way out off the system.

Sasuke is the only person in the world that's capable to 'bug the system' as accessing the same energy resources as Uchiha Madara and thus wending his way to IT 'immunization' - - it's not clear but suggested en route during his fight with Itachi when he broke the TSUKUYOMI that Sasuke is capable to break out of the simulated reality and return to the base reality. He's only shown not to fall into it which virtually places him on the same level with the Mastermind of the simulation - - Uchiha Madara - - but with less resources to conjure a dream of this scale.

Madara too is being presented as yet another avatar created by Black Zetsu as programmed and operated by a Greater God. Kishimoto-sama confuses us even more presenting both pros and cons to the simulation theory.

Remember 'Izanami and Izanagi?' Itachi put a repenting Kabuto into a simulated reality that runs exactly like a computer program with a set of empirical rules of mathematics and physics; he even explaines how to break the loophole en detail! 😱

Kishimoto-sama gleaned the shinobi's way out of the simulations via consciousness; supposingly that the reality can be simulated but we perceive it as reality through our consciousness (our consciousness is real and can't be simulated, only manipulated).

I find this new theory that the Manga approaches I am such an untutored ignoramus for not catching it the first time and enfolds as exciting snd intellectually challenging ✒️

I'm even tantalizing the idea of developing the simulation theory into a new fanfiction. Why it I make my favorite heroine Sakura quest the origins of the sentient beings as she starts to doubt her surroundings and entertain the idea that she's living inside a fabricated reality? Who'd the Mastermind be? What's the philosophical and empirical evidence she uses as to prove it? Can she escape the illusion and more importantly...

... Is she right?

This unverifiable theory invites new exhilarating fanfiction plots.

Ideas, ideas, ideas✏️🖊️📖