Sasuke's "Revolution"

~~Sasuke's Revolution~~

Analysis

{What I want is.... REVOLUTION}

This contemptuous and rather forthright cite from Sasuke is a proclamation of his character inner coordinates as Schopenhauer's philosophy shines brightly as we let ourselves be entralled by the cruel beauty of this seemingly irrational confluence of pent-up inner conflict and Sasuke's response to the ills and mals of a crumbling extraneous society that produced nothing but pain and collective conflict.⚔️

Kakashi wisely concludes in a sheer humanist rhetoric that "Sasuke is the result of the current world's flaws".🌇

His words ascerts that Naruto manga's fictional a universe, as a perfect metaphoric parallelism to the contemporary world, offers an ample overview of the consequences of a world's flaws in its detrimental uncaring decadence; a chaotic system that's governed by corruption, higher ambitions, organized crime, the usage of mass-destruction weaponry and the glutenous strive for dominance, power and conquest. 🏭🛢️🌩️

Masashi Kishimoto crayons a multi-disciplinary narrative allegory of the current world society - - mainly focused on the confluence between medieval Japanese rites intertwined with modern Japan - - where characters' evolution is presented through the technique of metaphysical introspection, which unravels their inner coordinates. ⛩️

In this case, Uchiha Sasuke is the embodiment of the contemporary world's ills in response to the psychological trauma of a system that's profit-oriented.

Kishimoto's personal view of the world rallies with humanism and its organic philosophy.

The two perspective are illustrated in the manga through the two metaphoric answersthat Naruto and Sasuke proposed in their symbolic encounter with the Eremit of the Six Paths - - an introspection into Schopenhauer's Will, congruent to the manga's thesist inclinations and Christian and Buddhist elements about Genesis, karma and cosmogony.

Naruto embodies the humanist view as unyielding trust in the innate good nature of any sentient being, which are moulded and turn into evil by extraneous conjecture.

It's the society and the environment that turns one from good to bad and it's that "turns hatred into love" ; which means that love as an omnipotent transcendental universal force of nature possesses the soul - cleansing ability to make the fallen angel return to his pure, sinless form - - a reflection of the humanist view of the manga.

Kishimoto's solution to acquire universal peace, namely adhering to the humanist view of the world proposes a respectful cohabitation between the two antithetical doctrines - - Yin and Yang harmony/ Naruto and Sasuke's cooperation.

Uchiha Sasuke, as the echo chamber of Kishimoto's empirical view of the world and personal criticism, is the paradigm of one of the two manga's supporting pillars, namely Arthur Schopenhauer's pessimism and life philosophy. The negativism and nihilism, the Antinatalism, the sublime introspection of Will as the pathway to unravel the origins of life and one's life purpose.

In his iconic objectification of Will and the way a person perceived the matter and the material world is intimately intertsined with the personal perception of his Will, or the spirit.

The entire Uchiha clan consists in an expletive repertoire of anti-heroes, whose inner character coordinates are cemented into Schopenhauer's phylisophy of Will and aesthetics.

This philosophic retoric culminates with Uchiha Itachi avidly insists that "all people live with false preconceptions that they call as reality"; alluding that the materialistic reality is nothing but the extraneous manifestation of one's internal consciousness and perception projected on the material world.