Chahapter 12: detention

Julie's pov

I open the door to the detention room and great just cause I was in the mood to see them. Nott.

Sitting at the back was Alec and sitting in the front row was Julie greatttt.

She was playing with her pencil and chewing on a peace of gum, she had her legs crossed and leaning on the table in front of her.

When I oped the door her eyes swinging up at me and fill with anger. She has to relax man I didn't do anything to her if anyone is meant to be angry it's me.

I just look around the room to see who else is in here and Alec is staring at me with a smirk on his lips, what the fuck is he looking at me like that it boils my blood .

"Well look what we have here" I look up to see miss trim in the detention teachers desk. "A fresh face I haven't seen before" miss trim is abit fat she eats to keep herself entertained and I think she's the meanest teacher in the world.

I gulp.

"What your name?" She asks

"Sa..ra....h" hardly getting it out

"Well that a nice name since it's your first time and your not here every period I'll let u off with just a detention next time it's cleaning the field after school" she says thinking she's nice. wow isn't detention enough for gods sake.

"Grab a seat in the back corner we still have 45 minutes for the period to end so get to work" she barks

Great just what I planed wanting to spend 45 minutes in detention.

Alec was sitting in the middle of the back row so the was 2 seats between us. I oped my book and start writting.

(5 min later)

"Psssst" I hear from beside me thins guy won't stop so I just ignore him. I really think he should quit bugging me because I think I'm going to lose it at him, well u see I never thought him as nice I always disliked him because he treats girls like toys and I think that's wrong he treats them like a tissue uses and the chucks it away dirty and unwanted anymore. I don't think he understands what he is doing to the girl but it's heart breaking To see them go through it.

I know this because Lizzy once fell Into his trap and I was the one left to deal with her tears and I think that's messed up the way he treats them like they are nothing when lizzy and him broke up she was crying over him for 3 striate months while he was sleeping with like 9 girls a night. in mot going to do this to Lizzy I will punch him if that's what it will take to make him back off.

"Psst" I hear again distracting me from my thoughts I didn't want to look at him so I stair out the window.

Then a paper drops in front of me
I look at him and he is gesturing for me to open it so i do.

It read, are you coming to my party?

I wrote a no and passed it back.

2 minutes later he sends it back again

It read, why?

I was so angry by now that I just write whatever came to my mind

I wrote, cause your a dickhead that uses girls like they are a tissue

After I sent it back to him I regretted it instantly.

He returned it 2 minutes later saying the offer is still open ;)

I return it to him without writing anything on it.

Why was josh acting so wired his morning I was going to ask him why but I got this stupid detention. I kind of saw hurt in his eyes when I looked back at him in the cafeteria but he striate away covered it up with the bad boy act he plays. I needed to see him right now I was worrying too much.

every now and then I can see Julie turn around and give me death stares. Even the guy infront of me got suspicious and turned around to ask " is everything alright between u too?"

I reply with an "I have no idea " and shrugging my shoulders and he just turned around, I need to talk to josh right now.

"Miss may I be excused I feel sick" I say pulling a sick face on

Her eyes open wide open " hurry up don't throw up in her" she says so I head to the door and leave.

I pull out my phone and text him strait away.

"Were Are u I need to talk to u right now" I text

"In class why?"

"Just meet me in the field" I text back

"On my way" he replies

I head to the field and on the corner I bump into chris.

SHITTTT I HAVE A BAD IDEA ABOUT THIS.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What do u think he's ganna do ?

Do u think he's actually that nice or is it an act?

Something big is going to go down.

Hope u guys enjoyed this chapter but I tryed my best comment below what u think will happen and stay tuned for the next chapter.

This chapter isn't edited so plz just help me out and fix it for your self.

I'll edit it soon dw.

Thanks guys for reading it means a lot and it means the world or me if u vote and comment.