Chapter Two

A sword slashed a Mooger, Luna bent backwards dodging one coming at her from behind. "I don't like how you guys keep coming Where's one of the more stronger Nighloks, your all so weak!"Luna yelled. "I gotta get home, someone's waiting for me"Luna glared spinning the disc on the hilt of her sword. She held on tight as the sword turned into an axe. "Bye, Bye!"Luna called slashing Moogers left and right. She spun in a circle, taking the rest of them out. She leaned on her axe, tired from all this. Luna stumbled, starting to fall over, but someone caught her. "You good"the blue ranger asked. "I'm tired, they keep coming..."Luna muttered standing up with his help. "Stay back, we'll finish them"the yellow ranger says concern in her voice.

Luna looked at them, backing away slowly. She ran off, sheathing her sword. She hid behind the wall, just as she demorphed. Frosty peeked out of her backpack, letting out a crunching noise. "I'm fine..."Luna smiled. She grabbed her backpack, getting up. She stepped out, finding five people right in front of her. "Uhh...Hi..."Luna greeted looking at them all. "Can we talk to you"A girl in a pink shirt asked. "I'm Mia, This is Jayden, Kevin, Mike, Emily, and Antonio isn't here right now, but you can meet him some other time"The girl adds. "The white ranger...is that you..."Emily asked. "Might I suggest you don't run"Mike says stepping closer. She turned running away, clutching her backpack.

She jumped over a fence, Mike and Kevin right on her tail. "Crap, crap, crap..."Luna muttered speeding up. She ran into an alleyway, the two boys starting to catch up. "I know these streets like the back of my hand"Luna grinned leaping over a fence. "Darn it!"Mike yelled hitting the wooden fence. "Give me a boost, I can catch her"Mike ordered. Luna ran out of the alleyway, looking behind her. She slowed down, catching her breath. "Tomorrow i let Steffie tell me she told me so..."Luna coughed touching her chest. Frosty peeked out, looking around curiously. He made a crunching sound, looking up at her. "The Rangers are after us..."Luna replied. "Hey!"Emily called behind her.

Frosty vanished into her backpack, as she ran again, running through the crowd. "Lu!"Peaches gasped. "Can't talk!"Luna called running past. She hears a crash behind her. "I am so sorry!"Peaches gasped helping Emily stand up. "Peachy you sneak"Luna grinned looking amused. A hand grabbed her arm, taking her by surprise. "Why'd you run?"Jayden demanded keeping her there. Frosty popped out, biting Jayden's arm. "Nice one Frost!"Luna smiled catching hee zord as she ran away from Jayden. Frosty let out a soft crunching sound, proud of himself. "Good boy"Luna smiled. She reached her motorcycle, and put her helmet on. "Hey..."a voice says behind her.

"Wait, I'm not gonna chase you if you go"Mia says stepping closer. Luna stared at her silently, starting to motorcycle up. "I understand your scared, you have to leave everything you know and love behind, that must be why you ran right"Mia continued stopping six feet away from her. "I would have done the same, if I was in your shoes, but just answer this for me...I promise not to tell my friends...are you the white ranger"Mia finished. "Yes I am...but I can't join you guys...I have my sister to take care of..."Luna replied. "I understand, I promise I won't tell them that I know..."Mia nodded. She drove away from Mia, Frosty on her shoulder enjoying the ride. Luna stopped, reaching around the corner.

She hid her motorcycle in a bush, and peeked around the corner, watching the rangers as they caught up to Mia. "Did you catch her"Mike asked. "No...She got away before I could reach her..."Mia replied. Jayden stared at Mia silently, as if knowing she was keeping the girls secret. "If you know anything you should tell us..."Jayden says staring down at Mia. "I know nothing, I promise Jayden, but I don't believe she's the white ranger"Mia says. "She is...she has a zord, the zord of the white ranger"Jayden says. "Which one, I never heard of a white ranger..."Kevin blinked. "The Snow Leopard Zord, it's been passed down from white ranger to the next for generations, and that girl had it"Jayden replied.

"He knows too much..."Luna muttered. She turned running away, going home on foot, so they couldn't hear her start up her motorcycle. "I gotta stay on the down low, so no going to school for a while"Luna muttered. "Luna!"Sunny beamed waving to her. "Hey Sunny"Luna smiled hugging her sister tired. "Can we go for that smoothie now! You promised remember"Sunny beamed. "Oh right, let me get my hoodie"Luna nodded smiling. She grabbed her hoodie off the couch, putting it on, the pulled the hood up. "Come on Frosty"Luna grinned holding her hand out. Frosty leaped up onto the palm of her hand, and leaped into her hood, peeking out a bit. "Lets go!"Luna smiled. Sunny ran ahead of her, clapping excitedly.