Chapter Four

"You okay?"Luna asked setting a cup down on the table. Sunny nodded, looking at the cup. "Thanks..."Sunny says taking a sip of her hot coco. "You good?"Luna asked concerned. "Can we go out for a walk?"Sunny asked looking up at her. "Yeah, lets go"Luna nodded smiling slightly. She grabbed her hoodie, leaving the house. She locked the door behind her, and walked down the steps, heading towards Uncle Roger's place. "Why do we never talk about him anymore"Sunny asked not referring to mom nor dad. Luna sighed, closing her eyes. "You were very young back then Sunny, I don't think you would like it..."Luna replied. "You never tell me anything! About big brother or about the scar on your throat, nor why you get quiet when I ask to play with Frosty!"Sunny yelled glaring at her.

"Be quiet Sunny"Luna ordered. "Fine I'll go ask Uncle!"Sunny yelled. "SUNNY!!"Luna yelled her eyes wide. Sunny froze, looking at a large truck coming her way. Luna grabbed her by her shirt, moving out of the way before the truck hit them. She laid on her side, then pushed herself up, Sunny twitching beside her the young girl in shock. "Your Okay Sunny"Luna muttered. Sunny calmed down, she sat up, looking guilty. "You okay!"a familiar voice asked. Luna screamed in shock struggling. "It's me your okay!"Antonio yelled. Luna sighed glad it was him, and not one of the other rangers. Antonio helped Sunny stand up, checking her down. "You both okay"Antonio asked hugging them both tight. "Yeah we're fine..."Luna nodded giving him a small smile.

"I need you both to come with me"Antonio sighed rubbing the back of his head. She stared at him silently, before nodding, trusting Antonio. Antonio helped Sunny into a car waiting for them. "I'm good..."Luna nodded getting int the car. Antonio shrugged, then got in after her, closing the car door. "Where are we going"Luna asked. "To the Shiba House"Antonio replied. "Stop this car"Luna ordered. "You trust me right"Antonio asked turning to her. "Yes..."Luna nodded. He held her hand, staring her down. "Then trust me about this...I'll be right there..."Antonio says gently gripping her hand. "I'm trusting you right now"Luna nodded nervous.

He turned away from her, opening the door as the car came to a stop. "Antonio your back!"Mia greeted. Luna stepped our of the car, taking the rangers by surprise. Sunny followed, holding Luna's hand. "It's you, your really the white ranger"Kevin stared. She closed the car door, and held up the Snow Leopard Zord. "Is this enough proof"Luna asked narrowing her eyes. "It is"Mentor Ji replied walking out. "Luna, you've grown up a a lot...your father would be proud"Mentor Ji asked. "Don't mention that man..."Luna retorts. Mentor Ji stared at her, looking surprised by her anger. "I know your angry about his death..."Mentor Ji started. "Darn right in angry, he died and left mom behind not long after she got sick and died, now I have to take care of my sister"Luna retorts.

"Your brother-"Mentor Ji started. "Died"Luna finished glaring at him. Mike looked at Luna with pity, then walked over, making Emily move to stop him. "Sorry for chasing you..."Mike says holding his hand out. She stared silently at him, before taking his hand, and giving it a shake. She let his hand go, stepping back. "Hi, I'm Mike"Mike greeted crouching down looking at Sunny. "Sorry for chasing your sister, think we can be friends"Mike smiled holding his hand out to her. Sunny took Mike's hand, smiling slightly. Mia walked over to Luna, looking a bit happy. "I kept your secret, like I promised"Mia says. "What secret?"Emily stared. "She knew this girl was the white ranger"Jayden replies.

"I only kept it secret cause I would have been the same as her, I would have avoided you guys too"Mia says turning to them. "It's okay Mia, don't worry about it"Emily smiled. Sunny giggled, chasing Mike around, a large smile on her face. "Lu, can we chat?"Mentor Ji asked. Luna followed him inside, leaving Sunny outside with the rest of the rangers. Sunny laughed making funny faces at Mike. "Tea?"Mentor Ji asked. "Just regular water..."Luna responds. Mentor Ji handed her a cup of water, looking concerned. "You've stopped talking about Ash, why..."Mentor Ji frowned. "Ash gave his life for mines...I was so reckless when I was younger....now he's lost his life cause of me, I felt like I owe it to him to take on being the white ranger...."Luna muttered looking down.

"Then join us"Jayden says making her jump. She looked up sharply, surprised to find him in the doorway. "We'll help, you and Sunny, and you both can help us"Jayden said giving her a look. "You want me to put my sister in harms way, if the Nighloks find out about her, they can use her to their advantage, you rangers don't really think do you"Luna retorts fixing her leather jacket. "We will protect Sunny...she won't leave the house without one of us"Jayden promised stepping closer. He held his hand out to her, a fresh new samuraizer in the palm of his hand. "Your samuraizer is old, it'll break soon..."Jayden says. "Even if you don't join us, I'll still give this to you, cause we do need the white ranger right now, Nighloks are returning a new leader rising"Jayden sighed.

"You guys promise to keep my sister safe..."Luna muttered looking at him. Jayden nodded, looking serious. "Know what...count me in"Luna chuckled taking the samuraizer. "Do....you need help...packing?"Jayden asked. "No we can manage"Luna grinned gently punching his arm. Jayden gave her a small grin, before both jumped hearing a lot he screaming laugh Come from Sunny. Luna hurried outside, but stopped finding Sunny on Mikes back, hanging on as he spun in a circle. "Mike will have Sunny's back, he seems to have taken a liking to her"Jayden chuckled watching the two. "Mike your good with kids, I never knew that"Emily smiled.

"I'm good with silly kids"Mike corrects swinging Sunny around grinning. Luna watched, smiling slightly. "Hey, are you smiling"Antonio grinned making her screech in shock. "DON'T DO THAT!!"Luna yelled hitting his chest alarmed. "Sorry, I'm sorry"Antonio laughed. She smacked him outside the back of his head. "That's how you wanna play it"Antonio grinned. She laughed running away from him, hiding behind Kevin. She dodged Antonio, and ran away, but he grabbed her wrist, making her laugh louder. "Gotcha"Antonio grinned. The two laughed, getting a look from Jayden. "You okay Jay"Mia asked. "Hm! Oh yeah, I'm fine"Jayden nodded.

Mia followed his gaze, over to Luna and Antonio, who were laughing playing around. "You like her right, I can tell..."Mia smiled looking at him. "She just joined us, why would I already like her, Besides Antonio seems closer to her than I am..."Jayden responds. "That look on your face says different, don't hide from your feelings Jay...it won't end well..."Mia lectured. She turned taking Sunny inside to get the girl a snack. Mike followed them quickly, wanting a snack too. "Come on I'll help you pack"Antonio smiled. Luna nodded, holding his hand, as the two ran off heading back to Luna's place. "But she'd let him help her..."Jayden muttered walking inside.