Chapter Five

Luna sat on her bed, tired from taking Sunny trick or treating. "Rough night huh?"Mia asked giving her a mug of tea with honey. "Yeah..."Luna chuckled rubbing the back of her head. "Hey me and Emily, made cookies want some"Mia smiles. Luna stared silently at Mia, having been told how awful her cooking was from the boys, and the only person they liked it was Jayden's sister Lauren. "Uhh...sure..."Luna replied hoping the cookies were good since Emily helped make them. "Guys the cookies are missing!"Emily called hurrying over. "How?"Luna asked curiously. Something black moved across the room, causing the three girls to freeze staring. "What was that?"Mia asked.

"I have no idea, but I hope it wasn't what I think it was..."Luna replied. "Ghosts aren't real...right..."Emily says. The three girls huddled closer together, getting scared. "Lets go check on the boys..."Emily muttered. They held each other's hands, walking towards the boys side of the Shiba House. "Wait, the boys went out remember, they won't be here for another hour!"Emily gasped. "So if that wasn't any of them...then maybe it was Mentor Ji..."Luna muttered shaking. "He sleeps like a rock..."Mia retorts frowning. Luna snickered, covering her mouth, at the face Mia made. "Then, the house is haunted..."Emily muttered. "Oh god please no..."Luna muttered her eyes widening in fear.

"Hi~"a voice greeted behind them. The trio froze, turning their heads shakily towards the source of the voice. A little girl floated there, her hair covering her eyes, and was wearing a white dress. "I lost my mommy can you help me"the girl asked. "G-Ghost..."Luna muttered her eyes widening. "Wait...I have a better idea, how about we play together...forever"the girl continued. "ANTONIO!!"Luna screamed running away. "MIKE"Emily yelled eyes wide. "KEVIN!!"Mia yelled following the two terrified. The boys snickered, stepping out from around the corner. Jayden frowned, not liking how Luna's first reaction was to call Antonio. "After them"Mike grinned.

The three girls ran outside, the floating girl following them. "Oh my god..."Mia muttered clinging to Luna. "Gotcha!"Mike called. "I did good right Mike"Sunny smiled as Mike picked her up. "You were perfect, ten out of ten stars, you could be an actor one day"Mike grinned putting Sunny down. "MIKE!!"The three girls gasped staring at him in disbelief. "Halloween prank"Mike chuckled grinning slightly. "I was so scared..."Luna muttered her eyes wide. "Your reactions were hilarious though"Mike smirked. "I gotta agree"Antonio chuckled. "I hate pranks..."Luna muttered looking down her face darkening. Antonio walked over to her, before Jayden could move. "Sorry, we just wanted to have some fun, can you forgive me"Antonio chuckled.

"Dummy..."Luna muttered hugging him. "It's getting cold..."Antonio grinned bundling her up in his hoodie. "Dummy"Luna repeated tugging in a bit of his hair for scaring her. "Ouch! I said I'm sorry"Antonio chuckled. Jayden sighed now unamused by this whole thing. "Let's head to bed..."Jayden muttered. Mia frowned at Jayden, giving him a look of pity. "Hey Lu, why don't you and Jayden go out tomorrow, you know patrol the area..."Mia says being best girl. Jayden perked up, looking at Mia alarmed. "Oh that's actually a good idea...."Luna nodded, rubbing the back of her head.

"Yeah okay, I can do that"Jayden sighed. The group walked inside, Antonio carrying a sleeping Luna on his back. Sunny snored quietly, her arms wrapped around Mike's neck, as he carried her. "She's cute when she's asleep"Mike grinned. "She's like a little baby"Emily chuckled looking down at Sunny. "Yep"Mike nodded. Antonio slid Luna down on her bed, grinning slightly. He closed the door behind her, and she awoke, looking at the room door. She opened her room door, walking out. "Can't sleep..."a voice asked behind her. "Oh hey Jayden"Luna smiled turning to him.

"Your pretty close to Antonio..."Jayden states. "Yeah, I like him, he's really funny and kind!"Luna smiled nodding. "You like him..."Jayden blinked. "Yeah, I see him as a brother, he acts just like Ash..."Luna nodded. Her face darkened slightly, looking down. "What happened to Ash, he didn't answer to the call back then..."Jayden frowned. "He was killed by a Nighlok, I went out at night, even after he told me not to...a Nighlok attacked me, knowing I was related to Ash...he gave me this scar"Luna responds showing him the scar on her neck. He stared at her silently, giving her a pitying look. "Ash appeared, and all I remember was the Nighlok killing him right before my eyes...everything else was a completely blur"Luna adds starting to cry.

"I owe it to him to take his palace as the white ranger, cause...it's all my fault that..he's dead..."Luna muttered. Jayden placed his blanket around her, then placed a hand on her head. "I'm sorry...if only I had known this, I wouldn't have worked so she'd to find out who you were"Jayden sighed. "Hey it's okay! Don't worry! It's not your fault, you didn't know!"Luna gasped shaking her head. He glanced away, causing her to hug him tight. He flinched in surprise, then hugged her back. "Thanks..."Luna muttered. "For what?"Jayden blinked. "Letting me hug you..."Luna responds. "No...problem...don't thank me..."Jayden muttered. Her grip tightened on him. He picked her up, as she fell asleep, carrying her into her room. He set her down on the bed, and left rubbing the back of his head. "This is stupid..."Jayden muttered sighing.