Chapter Three

Sunny took a sip of her smoothie, sitting across from her sister. Luna looked at Sunny quietly, a chocolate milkshake in front of her. She took a sip of her milkshake, leaning back. "Oh I made a new friend today sis, he walked me home!"Sunny beamed. "You usually walk home by yourself, this friend must be something"Luna smiled looking amused. "I invited him to come!"Sunny smiles. Luna raised a brow, an amused smile on her face. "That is, if you don't mind"Sunny adds rubbing her hands together. "Any friend of yours, is a friend of mines"Luna chuckled. "Sunny"a voice called. "Antonio!"Sunny beamed getting up. Luna shot up, staring alarmed. Sunny hugged Antonio, a large smile on her face.

"This your sister"Antonio asked walking over. "Yeah, This is my older sister Luna"Sunny beamed. "Nice to meet you..."Luna says. "Pleasure is all mine, you have a good little sister Luna, she's fun to be around"Antonio grinned. "You like fish?"Luna asked perking up. "Love it!"Antonio chuckled. "Why don't we go fishing then"Luna smiled. "YEAH!"Sunny beamed. "Hey there's a lake nearby, it has some awesome trout"Antonio smiles looking down at Sunny. "Sounds good to me"Sunny smiled. "We can also swim there, if you guys wanna"Antonio adds. "You swim"Luna grinned. "In case the fish pulls me into the water, then yeah I swim"Antonio joked. She chuckled, closing her eyes, finding him funny.

"I was expecting someone much more younger Sunny"Luna adds teasingly. "Well I like Antonio he's cool"Sunny says sticking her tongue out at Luna. She stuck her tongue out right back at her, making Antonio laugh. "You two are sisters made in heaven"Antonio chuckled Lessing the way. "Be lucky, I decided to pack your swimming suit, I was planning on taking you over to Uncle Rogers house for a swim"Luna says. "Your the best..."Sunny says looking at her surprised. "I know, I should get the best sister of the year award"Luna jokes. "Hey you pull jokes too!"Antonio grinned. "Of course I do, fish boy"Luna smirked. "Fish boy, new nickname"Antonio laughed. "Guess I'll start calling you Moony or Moon"Antonio teased. "My name means Moon"Luna laughed.

He laughed with her, his arm resting on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, but I didn't know that"Antonio grinned gently punching her arm. "Your not so bad"Luna smiled. She stopped him, watching a Sunny go ahead of them a bit. "I'm the white ranger..."Luna says taking him by surprise. He looked around them, then gently but firmly grabbed her wrist, hurrying after Sunny. "Your not joking right"Antonio whispered looking around them. "Wait till we get to the place you were telling us about, I'll show you proof"Luna replied needing to start snowing more trust in her fellow rangers. "That white shirt your wearing, is all the proof I need..."Antonio whispered. "Was that a joke"Luna asked. "Yeah it was..."Antonio nodded.

She laughed chasing after him, as he ran from her. Sunny followed them, a large smile on her face. "Get back here you jokester!"Luna yelled holding her sisters hand. "Ya can't catch me"Antonio called looking back at her grinning. The trio ran into the woods, heading towards the pond. She screamed laughing, as he grabbed her wrist, taking her by surprise when he came out of nowhere. "I scared you didn't I"Antonio grinned. "You sure did"Luna chuckled pushing some hair behind her ear. Antonio sat beside Sunny, giving her a fishing rod. "Now toss it"Antonio smiles instructing her through fishing. Sunny the end of the rod forward, the hook vanishing underneath the water. Luna came up behind Antonio, and dumped some water on his head.

"Your a sneak..."Antonio grinned. She screamed laughing, as he chased her around the pond. She ran behind a tree, dodging him, as he made playful grabs at her. "You can't run from me, I'll catch you"Antonio says giving her a cheeky grin. "No you won't"Luna laughed. "Antonio!"Kevin called. Abby ran over to Sunny, grabbing her sisters hand. "Come on, the Rangers are coming!"Luna commanded. Sunny got up, quickly, the little girls eyes wide. Luna ran into the woods, holding her sisters hand tight. "Hey don't chase after her! You already scared her enough"Antonio yelled giving Kevin a look. "We're literally looking for her, she's getting away"Kevin retorts.

"She's a person just like the rest of us, don't go around chasing after her, that'll lessen her trust"Antonio says keeping Kevin back. Luna ran out of the woods, tightening her grip on her sisters hand, looking back to see if anyone followed them. "Antonio is with them..."Sunny stared. "I'm sorry Sunny..."Luna says looking down at her sister. "Come on lets get home"Luna says. The two started running again, heading back to their place. Sunny tightened her grip on Luna's hand, her face darkened in disbelief that Antonio was actually a ranger.