November 3rd

Word Count- 907

Prompt- Boardwalk

JACKSON'S POV

"Are we there yet?" I ask Draco. A small smile appears on my face as I look over at him to see a vein popping out of his head.

"If you ask me that one more god damn time, I swear, I will personally kill you in every way possible." Draco says, ice dripping from his voice. His eyes are filled with rage. With good reason too. Every five minutes I ask him if we are there yet because I have no idea where he is taking me. All I know is the drive has taken countless days and nights and I'm staring to get impatient.

"I want to know where we are going." I tell him, putting my feet up on the dashboard.

"For the last time, it's a surprise. If I told you it wouldn't be that, now would it." He says to me.

"We could have at least traveled there in a non-muggle way." I mumble to myself. Draco sighs.

"Then that would ruin the experience. You can be a git sometimes, you know that?" Draco asks me.

"Love, I know everything." I tell him, a smirk forming on my face.

"Except where we are going." Draco says and the smirk falls off my face.

"Fine, I'll shut up." I say to him, crossing my arms and slouching in my seat.

"Thank you." Draco says. "We'll be there in about twenty minutes or so." He tells me. I nod my head. The rest of the drive is filled with silence.

"Jackson, close your eyes." Draco says and I immediately do.

"Why?" I ask after I close them.

"It's a fucking surprise Jackson." Draco says and I burst out laughing.

"Alright, my eyes are shut. You better not do anything to me, or I'm leaving." I tell Draco.

"Relax dear, I'm driving so I can't really do anything to you right now." Draco says. We sit in silence. After around five minutes I feel the car slow down. The engine dies out and eventually stops.

"Alright we are here, but don't open your eyes yet. I have something I want to do." Draco says and I hear him open the door and slam it shut.

"Draco are you leaving me?" I yell at him. Silence. "Git." I mumble under my breath. Suddenly my door opens and I jump away.

"Relax it's just me." Draco says softly. Then his arms wrap around me and he picks me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and a big smile is plastered on my face.

"I could get used to this." I whisper and Draco snorts.

"I wouldn't. I just didn't want you to trip and fall and break your beautiful face." He tells me. I sense no trace of mockery. I run my hands up his neck and to his cheeks, letting my thumb trace his jawline. My head leans towards his and I press a gentle kiss to his lips. I feel him smile. I pull away after a few moments.

"Can I open my eyes now?" I ask him.

"Yes, but don't look behind you please." He tells me. I open my eyes and look into Draco's silver one's. They are shining so bright. They are absolutely captivating.

"You are so beautiful." I mumble to him, closing my eyes again.

"So are you." I hear Draco say and my smile grows wider. "I'm going to set you down now." He says.

"Alrighty." I say and my feet hit the hard ground. Suddenly the sounds and smells come rushing at me like a train. I can hear terrified screams and yelling. I smell sweat and popcorn. Cotton candy and sweets.
"Draco where are we?" I ask him walking backwards. Something inside me is telling me to run. I don't know why. I feel his strong arms wrap around my waist as he pulls me closer to him.

"Open your eyes." He whispers in my ear, his hot breath sending chills down my spine. My eyes slowly open and are greeted with a big white lettering. Each letter about as tall and as wide as me. Three stone beach balls are scattered on either side of the sign

SANTA CRUZ BEACH

And just behind that a big huge sign in big red lettering.

BOARDWALK

My smile grows so wide my cheeks start hurting.

"You didn't." I tell him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and pulling him as close to me as possible.

"I did." Draco says, wrapping his other arm around my waist.

"You know I've been wanting to go here my whole life." I tell him, tears start forming in my eyes.

"I know and I thought you needed a little weekend of fun. So I thought it was a good idea to take you here. I wanted to do something special with you" Draco tells me.

"I love you so much." I tell him.

"I love you too Jackson." Draco says.

"Which ride do you want to go on first?" He asks me.

"Anything, as long as it's with you right by my side." I tell him, tears still falling. "I can't believe I'm crying over an amusement park." I say.

"I think it's adorable." Draco says, grabbing my hand and pulling me inside.

The rest of the day Draco and Jackson walked around the park, laughing their heads off and enjoying each other's company.