Chapter 3 Really Javion

“Whats’ up boy” said Terence. “Nothing much but, Brenda’s pregnant” said Javion. “What? Well welcome to the club” Terence said. “Never mind that, I like Brenda, I do. I’m still dating Mia.” “Man, you a pimp. Hey I told you to leave that chicken head girl alone. Your mom would roll over in her grave.” I have never felt so much anger and punched Terence dead in the face. Before I knew it Terence was knocked out on the ground with a black eye and bloody nose. I got in his truck and left.

Javion pulled up to Mia’s house 20 minutes later. “Hey baby” Mia said in a exiting voice. “Hey Mia, we need to talk.” Mia knew what Javion was there to say, “No,No Javion I am not giving away my baby.” “What” Javion said with a strange look on his face. “What are you even talking about? What baby?” “Oh” Mia said feeling stupid.” “I’m pregnant and you’re the daddy” Javion looked at Mia like it could not be true. “No we are over I am starting a family with Brenda and we are having a baby, now move on and get that perm fixed.” “Fine” Mia was almost in tears. “Did you tell her the story of your mom so she can sleep with you too? Wait did you tell her about your drug habit?” “Shut up Mia, your just hating cause you wish someone cared about you so stop drinking all that hater-raid. “ said Javion.

“Well I guess I can move on huh? Then, I can raise this baby by myself. Oh and guess what I can push charges against you!!! Yea!” Javion pushed Mia on the car and said “What are you talking about? Mia slapped Javion “Get off of me.” Javion backed up. “Now, treat me like a lady” said Mia holding back the tears. “Yea I’m going to put you in jail for a long time. If you can’t raise this baby you won’t raise any babies. Also, you’re going to jail for aggravated assault, DUI, Child Support, Having Drugs, Selling Drugs oh an…” Javion jumped at Mia as if he would hit her. Javion said a real man wouldn’t hit women.