Chapter 4 Mom,Dad

That Friday night, was awful and I have never been more stressed out. I wondered if Mia would tell the cops or Brenda. Speaking of Brenda, I have 2 kids on the way and Terence is getting out the Hospital soon. Plus I am outside Brenda’s house getting ready to tell her parents I love her and we are starting a family. “Baby” Brenda said trying to get my attention. “Baby, you aright.” “Yea, yea” I said trying to not let her see me stressed and worried. “Oh, Ok. Well don’t worry about my parents. They are going to be upset but who cares, they don’t care about me anyway” Brenda said in a sad voice. “Baby, this might be the worst time to tell you but, remember Mia…” Before I could finish my sentence Brenda’s parents tapped on the window. “Hey baby!” Brenda’s mom said in a happy tone. “Oh, um hey mom and dad.”

We walk in the house and sit in the kitchen. Brenda’s parents quickly said. “Hello Javion we are Mr. and Mrs. Pope.” Before I could finish saying “Thanks” I heard “MOM”. Brenda screamed out for help and ran to the bathroom. Before I knew it we were all handing her tissues because, Brenda had threw up. “Sweetie what’s wrong are you sick” her dad replied. Her mom said “She has the Flu, It’s almost winter.” “Mom, no it’s not that” Brenda said shaking from fear. “Then, what is it baby?” Mr. Pope asked. “I’m pregnant” Brenda said barely getting the words out. I interrupted Mrs. Pope in the middle of saying “What in the ….”

“I love Brenda, I do. We were not planning on having a baby but, it happened. Yes, I agree we are too young. We made a mistake but, this baby is not. I grew up thinking everything happens for a reason.” “Get out my HOUSE!!!” screamed Mr.Pope “and NEVER come back”

Brenda and I got in the car and drove off. “Baby you straight” I asked Brenda. “No, I have no place to live and I am pregnant.” Brenda had every right to say that. “Baby girl, you going to live with me in my Apartment” I would not let anyone in my home but, Brenda is special. “Javion” Brenda said “I love you.” I kissed Brenda and we were on to start our life together.