Part 5

6th August, 2000

And further have the winds sailed along

Casting a clearance, washing away the shadows

Where to they prevail, remains masked

Whither to they linger, it's a blessing from above.

And today was the last day of our summer break. Sigh. Tomorrow will begin with the same old routine, the same old drama and same old lectures. The only thing that keeps my pulse beating is the chain of events we are to have this year being in the Sixth Form. Yes, it's my first year into the Sixth Form but what big of a deal does that have to be? It's going to be the same old faces. Faces that I wish I had tread upon a long time back. Well nevertheless, since pessimistic is such a pest, I'm going to try staying optimistic on this new academic year even if it accounts to only about 1%. Period.

9th August, 2000

Some golden rays never are made of gold, while others which don't appear to glimmer could have been carved out of gold. Maybe that's fate's way of calling out to the yearning soul to assume less and to stay alert instead.

So I've been working out at the gym for an hour everyday and inspite of a week's hard work I see no results. What the shit? It's probably my hormones or some ish because of which I'm never going to lose weight. And by never I mean, Never. Anyways, Cherryseth seems to be growing healthier and healthier everyday which is definitely an amazing improvement after its wilting days. You know, Cherryseth kind of reminds me of my Granny. When she was young, she seemed as vibrant as ever, hence making Granpa fall head over heels for her. Heheh. Which is just like Cherryseth. When she (yes, I prefer categorizing trees into genders, but bleh.) was tiny and just sprouting and growing stems and leaves, it was such a sight to see. And later after growing well for about 5 years or so, Cherryseth's wilting period began which was utterly depressing to manage. I had given up on the possibility of having to see her alive for another year, which again resembled the time when Granny was diagnosed with a defect in her kidneys due to which her health crippled. But by God's grace, she was just in the 2nd stage because of which she regained her health after following a restricted diet list and a bunch of prescribed medicines. And this relates to Cherryseth's current condition, and how she improved knows nobody. But the point here is, I see Cherryseth no less than a human and I have my reasons for that. This rambling has gone for too long and it's probably my longest entry I've made in this diary till date? Whatever. Kay, see ya.