Chapter 6

Reon's POV

I'm busy while checking all the papers on my office desk. It's already 2 in the afternoon and I'm starving. I want to eat but I just can't. I'm too busy. Too fucking busy.

Padabog kong binaba ang sign pen. Kumukulo na talaga ang tiyan ko. I want to eat. Fuck! Ang yaman-yaman ko naman pero hinahayaan kong magutom sarili ko? What the fuck?

Kinuha ko ang cellphone ko. I'm just going to text Mae to deliver some food to me but I remember that she doesn't know how to go here. She's not allowed to get out of the house. The fuck! I want to eat!

I dialed Lydia's number. After one ring, she answered it. "Yes, sir?"

"I need food," I said in a serious tone. "Any food basta nakakabusog."

"Sir, I can't bring you food. Someone will talk to you at 2:30."

"Fuck! Who is that bastard?" Napahilot ako sa aking sentido. "Is that person an important creature?"

"He is Mr. Sameniego. Mr. Dran Sameniego."

Napailing na lang ako. Ayaw kong makipag-partner sa kaniya. Kausapin man lang siya o makita siya. I don't like his presence but I need to talk to him because of money.

"Sunduin mo si Mae sa bahay. Tell her to cook food for me and bring her here," maawtoridad kong sabi.

"Okay, Sir." 

I ended the call and leaned my back on the swivel chair.

Slowly tapping my fingers on the glass office table and thinking about different things. Someone knocked and I just said, "Enter".

A man with deep brown eyes entered while wearing black formal suit with two men behind him wearing nothing but black.

Mariin ko silang sinuyod ng tingin. "Good afternoon, Mr. Sameniego."

"Good afternoon, Mr. Eros," Tumayo ako. Lumapit siya sa 'kin at nakipagkamay. "How's life?"

Umupo siya sa isang sofa na malapit lang sa office table ko. "I'm not here to talk about life stuffs with you, Mr. Sameniego."

"So rude," he chuckled. "I'm just happy to see the Mafia King in front of me."

Tumiim ang bagang ko habang nakatingin sa kaniya.

"I want to give you a big deal, Mr. Eros," Naglabas ang dalawa niyang kasama nang limang suit case. Binuksan nila iyon at tumambad sa 'kin ang mga drugs.

"10 Million worth of drugs. Not bad, isn't it? I'll give it for free," nakangisi niyang sabi. "Just let me be a partner of yours and let me be one of your mafias."

I laughed sarcastically.

"What made you think that small amount of drugs will let you in? Bastard," Tiningnan ko siya nang may pandidiri.

Ang kaninang maliwanag at maligayang awra niya ay naging matigas.

"Kahit mamatay ka pa sa harap ko, you will never be one of my mafias. Kahit pa ibigay mo lahat ng yaman mo."

Prente akong umupo sa aking swivel chair. I played with my fingers while looking straight to his eyes.

We, mafias are not good people. We used to do crimes and illegal things. Smuggling, trafficking and even killing. That's what makes a mafia strong. Doing bad things because we know that it is the right thing.

I smiled when he pointed a gun on me. Oh my gosh. I'm so scared. I should run now. Ha ha ha.

"I can kill the king and crowned myself as the new king," nanggigigil niyang sabi.