Chapter Two

CATRA' S P.O.V.

It's late now. The sky is starting to darken. I can hear crickets chirping outside my window. The place is still quite, Entrapta and Scorpia aren't back yet.

What time is it? I haven't looked at my phone for a while. I don't want to right now.

My head feels light for some reason. My hands and face still feel hot. I don't understand why am I not crying? I should be, I'm sad. No. I'm upset. No. Maybe I'm mad. No. I'm tired and confused. I need to rest but I can't right now.

Breathing. Just try breathing in and out as slowly as possible. I just need to sit up. I try to lift myself but everything feels heavy. I'll just stay lying down. You can do it.

Inhale for 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Exhale for 8, 7, 6, 5-

"Emily! Im home!"

I hear footsteps running to another room then the sound of door being opened.

"Emily!'

Entrapta and Scorpia are back. I'll just stop with the breathing exercises.

I hear a knock at the door of room.

"Catra, you in there" asked Scorpia.

I didn't respond. I don't want to right now it feels like trying to talk to another person my voice is going to come out sounding like its trembling. I'll probably sound like I'm on the verge of tears. Which I think I might be. No way I'm doing that with Scorpia on the other side of the door. She'll definitely try to do something about it.

Scorpia knocked again, "Catra?"

I didn't answer.

"You're probably asleep," said Scorpia, "I'll let you rest."

Good. I'll go and get something to eat later, when Entrapta and Scorpia go into their room for the night. Until then I'll just sleep.

ADORA'S P.O.V.

Bow was sat my left and Glimmer sat on my right. I was in the middle silently sitting. I didn't say anything and I couldn't think of anything. Words weren't coming out even though I feel like a have so much to say to them right now.

I can't think of anything and tears start forming on my eyes. They feel hot, they almost burn a bit. I try to wipe them but more start to form and begin falling down on the sides of my face.

Bow leans in and hugs me Glimmer does the same. I can't see very well now.

"Were right here Adora," said Bow, "we're right here."

I tried to say something but all that came out were just sighs or words that weren't understandable. There were no other noises in that room except for me crying.

"I know," said Glimmer. She hugged me more tightly.

I can't see through the tears anymore. I'll just close my eyes. I can still feel tears flowing down my face. I feel so tired now. I can't keep crying it's to exhausting.

I try to move out of their hug.

"Guys," I manage to say, " I'm. I'm tired."

"Ok," said Bow.

They let me go and stood up from where they had been sitting on my bed. I move the covers and get underneath them.

"We'll be back to check up on you," said Glimmer, "please let us know if you need anything, ok?"

I nodded.

"We're serious just  let us know, please," said Bow.

"Ok," i said hoarsely.

With that they walked to the door and left my room. I heard the sound of the door close.

I feel my eyes weighing down. I start to close them. I'm so tired.

***

NOTE: I'm srry. Kinda.