The London Show

January 15, 2014
London, England

Walking down the halls of the venue, it was like I was rewinding to February of last year. The first show of Take Me Home was the start of it all, the start of just the beginning and now I'm here, except it's a whole different circumstance this time.

I was walking down the long corridor when I heard the boys' song Heart Attack filling the arena as well as thousands of screaming fans. Lux was hanging off my shoulder giggling while I entered the dressing room. Lou was frantically putting away all of her hair styling and make up supplies. She didn't notice me until she heard Lux yelp when I pretended to drop her.

My eyes land on the same dressing room we always hung out in, seeing how much bigger it looks when ten people aren't scrambling around in here. The place was so familiar and gave me such nostalgia, it made me miss the last year so much.

Suddenly I don't hear their songs and instead hear the thumping of feat in the hallway. The door opens and there he is. The green eyes and curly, brown hair I haven't seen since New Years, came into the room. I saw him scan the room and his eyes instantly lit up when we made eye contact.

"Emi!" He exclaimed and pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "Missed you too curly" I giggled. He looked down at me and smiled as well. We stayed in each other's embrace until I have someone clear their throats. I looked over Harry's shoulder and saw four other boys. I grinned and ran to hug them all.

"Hello love, it's been a while" Liam smiled and hugged me back. I haven't since these boys in a long time and I've missed their stupid antics and pranks. "Ok Liam move, her favorite is waiting for his hug now." I hear Louis say feigning frustration that I haven't greeted him. I rolled my eyes and smiled at his childishness and hugged him. I went to hug the other boys.

"I'll have you know that I am her favorite thank you very much" Harry said while pulling me into another hug. "Actually, I believe Niall is my favorite" I say while getting out of his embrace and going up to my Irish friend. Niall grinned at me and pulled me into his side. "Ha see that Haz? I stole ya girl. I'm telling you, it's the accent" He winked at Harry.

"Actually, she's mine so can you please give her back? Thanks" Harry smiled sarcastically and jokingly held me tight.

Back then Harry and I had no clue about what was to happen only months later and look at us now. Everything really has changed in less than a year and I don't think I'll ever be able to thank anything or anyone for it. My lucky stars really love me.

Looking at the door the boys always placed a kids basketball net on. I remember the amount of times Paul has told them to stop hitting the door or else it'll break through one day.

The number of things they've broken in general is too much to count and Paul barely knows the half of it. I think I managed to control these boys better than he ever did. He said it himself. It was clear that Harry listened to me, both before and after we started dating, but the rest of them also did. They genuinely would do as I say whenever I get fed up.

It was nice being back here. I got to stay at home, the home that used to be just Harry's.

That's another thing that's change.

Before I left on tour, specifically when we came back from Paris, Harry somehow got all the boys to fix up my old room into my own studio. I always used his and he assumed that even though we always work together, that I'd like my own studio for when we work on different things.

It was such a sweet gesture and I won't deny that I cried like a baby when he showed me.

"Harry can you just tell me" I groan, tripling over my feet as he holds my hips with one hand, his other covering my sight. We just got back from Paris and I really wanted to sleep. The train ride was long as hell and way too early to my dismay but we both had to come back for work.