Chapter Three

I had to admit it...

     This school was awesome!

     When I first walked in, the warm air hit me like a ton of bricks. I instantly got warmer and I smiled in relief. I freaking hate the cold anyways. Thank god for heaters!

     As I walked through the halls towards the front office, other people were giving looks. I couldn't tell if they were good or not, but I really wanted to find out. Maybe not now, but later.

     Right before I stepped into the spacey office, a guy turned the corner and bumped into me.

     "Oh, sorry dude..." He didn't even care to look up to see who he's just hit.

     I scratched behind my ear and muttered,"Doesn't matter mate. You going in?" I held the door open with my foot. He glanced up and smirked,"Yeah." He walked past me to get inside. I snorted. How conceided. He doesn't even say thanks... I walked in behind him and he sat down in a waiting chair. I looked over towards the secratarys desk and noticed other students standing there. Judging by the amount, it would probably take a good 15 minutes to get them all done if they were there for the same reason I was.

     I sighed and decided to sit down in the chair across from the rude punk ass...

     The guy rolled his shoulders and his neck as he set his phone down, obviously taking a break from all that damn texting he was doing. He cocked his head a little when he noticed me sitting across from him. "You new?"

     I looked at him and shrugged,"Yeah."

     He smirked once again and said,"I'm Jackson. Jackson Fairway." Did I hear a polite tone? He put out his hand for me to shake and I took it awkwardly. "What? You don't shake back in your country?" I shook my head and said,"No, we just say hi and shit."

     Jackson chuckled and asked. "So, you going to tell me your name or just sit there awkwardly?" I cleared my throat and said a bit more louder than I had been talking before,"It's Lachlan Gates."

     Jackson leaned back in his chair and said,"Where you from Lachlan?"

     "England..."

     This time, he burst out laughing. After his fit he said,"No shit Sherlock! I mean family wise. To get in this school have to be either rich, powerful, or have some famous relative." As he listed the requirments, he tapped an individual finger.

     I looked at him curiously and than said, finally relizing what he meant,"Oh no, one my mum's mate's son told us about this school. He went here a few years back and said it was great. So, he helped us with getting in. All we had to do was pay the attendence fee." Jackson looked astonished,"And, who was this guy?" I cracked my neck and said looking around the office boredly,"Christopher Bennett."

     Jackson smiled brightly and said happily,"You're friends with him?" I nodded slightly, looking over at the slowly diminishing line to talk to the secratary.

     "That kid's a legend dude! He was the quarterback of the team his freshman year! I was on the team with him when he was a Senior and I was a Freshman. Man, could that guy play football..." I knit my eyebrows together and said amusingly,"Is he like some type of God or something?" Jackson chuckled and said,"He could be if he wanted to be! I mean, every girl wanted him, every teacher wanted him since he was such a good student, and every college wanted him for their football scholarship!" I blinked a few times as I thought about what Jackson was saying. Christopher, my Christopher, sounded bloody amazing! I knew he was smart and knew how to play football, he was the one that got me into it, but he was that worshipped by the students and faculty here? I had to admit I was a tad bit overwhelmed...I had to live up to that legacy.