c i n q u a n t a­ q u a t t r o

12:21 p.m

conversation between seaboy and stormyjason: 

(12:21 p.m. ) seaboy: hey jace, i just wanted you to be the first one to know that annabeth and i broke up... she was cheating on me with luke and she still tried to pass it off like it was my fault, but that's besides the point. i don't really know how to do this since it's my first break-up, but i've been thinking a lot lately, and i owe you an apology, i owe you more than that, but i really wanna talk things out with you. 

(12:22 p.m.) seaboy: if you want of course!! it's totally up to you! 

(12:25 p.m. ) stormyjason: you're thinking? oh no, that can't be good...

( 12:26 p.m. ) stormyjason: today. 2 o'clock. take me to my favorite restaurant. then we'll talk.

(12:27 p.m. ) seaboy: thank you, jason. thank you so much. 

--

2:40 p.m.

@seaboy: thank you

@seaboy: thank you. 

tagged: @stormyjason

16,892 likes.

comments have been disabled by user. 

--

** new direct message from thatghostkid!

( 3:04 p.m. ) thatghostkid: i swear to the gods perseus. hurt him again and i'll have cerberus go after you.  

( 3:06 p.m. ) seaboy: annabeth and i broke up, neeks. we're done and i'm ready to fix everything with you, jason, will, and everyone else. thank you for calling me out on my bullshit. i don't plan on letting myself slip like that again.

( 3:09 p.m. ) thatghostkid: good. welcome back, dude. we missed you.