Loving you is a losing game

Tubbos pov

I woke up with bright sunny light blinding my eyes, I sat up and saw tommy still sleeping. I nudged him awake "uh.. five... more.. minutes.." he spoke, half snoring. So I got up and went to my room, it had a window wich was facing a lovely small garden with a beautiful bees nest sitting on a tree in the middle wich was surrounded by fairy lights, right behind it was a little lake wich had ducks and swans, I guess bad liked birds.
I had my head sitting against my shoulders while I watched  the birds fly around, the bees sitting on flowers in the corners of the garden and the birds swimming until I heard my door creak. My head softly turned to see tommy who was rubbing his eyes. "Hey T"  he spoke.

"Hello Tommy!" I jumped up with a happy smile. "Wanna go out to the woods? We could head back to lmanburg and see how it looks?"  He nodded and walked out the room, I followed shortly behind skipping as I wondered if my bee box would be okay.

....

...
  ..
     .

Me and tommy where walking in the woods, a small pathway wich lead directly into lmanburg, before.. well.. last night, it was foggy and you couldn't see much, plus the fire and smoke didnt help. But it was all clear know! I was skipping in front watching the foxes watching me from afar.
Soon the track ended and the trees where all burned and mostly gone. I was staring at lmaburg, the walls where mostly gone and burned. I sighed knowing wilbur was gonna make me fix it. "Hey, it's okay tubbo. We can fix it together, okay?" I turned to face my best friend, my only friend...
I nodded. Sharply running into lmanburg with a swift "catch me if you can!" As I bolted to my hiding spot, hearing a loud "HEY"  come from the older boy with a giggle as he started running towards me.
After a while Wilbur arrived with the others, including skeppy who looked tired, guess he didnt sleep much. "Its fixable" tommy said as he was standing next to me talking to Wilbur. "Hey Tommy-" "not right know"

For a friend he ignored me quite alot when others where around, he always wanted to be in the centre of attention. I sighed and just walked off. That's always how it would be. Wilbur and tommy doing cool adventure with the stupid little bee boy doing absolutely  NOTHING!

In my sudden fit of rage I picked up a rock and threw it towards a window, smashing it. Catching someones attention. "Hey, tubbo?" I turned to see skeppy.
"Oh hello..." I stated, looking at him then at the rock.
"You okay?" Skeppy spoke as I nodded, that was a lie. I wasn't okay. I dont think anyone was. I know tommy was lying by what he said. Bad was probably dead and we where all.. we where all.. Fucked.

I breathed in while closing my eyes, calming my intrusive thoughts. "Hey skeppy.."  I looked at the man "yeah Tub?"
"Do you think bads gone?" I saw his face expression change. As his hands clenched, he held it to the soft checkered bandana that was slightly damaged. He sighed. "No... I wouldnt be a good friend if I let him die" he said, "would I?" He said with a smile, we both turned to look at tommy and the others
"You know, as much as Tommy doesnt show it. He would die for you. You know that right? He might be a self sentered prick but he cares."

I looked and Tommy's bandana, then at my one, wich was tied around my arm, and then back at skeppy. "Yeah I know.. i just wish they wouldnt ignore me.."
Skeppy nodded while throwing his arm around me as we walked back to them, catching Tommy's attention. "Hey skeppy!" He spoke and then turned to me "Hello tubbo!" Skeppy said hello back as I just looked into the distance, staring threw a small crack of lmanburg walls as I spaced out.

Untill it caught my attention. White eyes. My eyes widened as I threw skeppys arm away from me as I bolted to the entrance of lmaburg, accidentally tripping tommy up as I heard him fall "Ouch shit- TUBBO!?" everyone turned to watch as I took a sharp turn heading towards him, as I heard following footsteps.

When I hit the wall I saw herobrine walking slowly into the woods, summoning my sword I chased after, darting left and right threw trees as he started running as well. My friends distant screams of me to return and my name faded untill the last words I heard from them was from tommy  "TUB-b"

Everything was silent and all I could hear was my feet crunching against leaves as I was fixated on the enemy. He was slowing down. I wanted nothing but to proof my worth.
But then..

He Vanished...

I stood still, as I looked at the last following place he was. Untill I heard Tommy. "TUBBO YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"  I turned to face him, he was out of breath, he must have fully sprinted away from the others. I felt a sharp pain as he punched me "You IDIOT You could have DIED!" He said before hugging me, but I threw him away. His eyes looked at me as anger came threw, tears flooding. "I SAW HIM- I SAW HEROBRINE AND I WANTED TO STOP HIM! I WANT TO MAKE YOU ALL PROUD!, I WANTED TO MAKE YOU PROUD TOMMY!"

I turned and punched a tree, "well don't fucking go running without us! That obviously was a trap!" 
He spat as I turned to face him again, my nose slightly bloody from the punch.
"TOMMY, THAT'S WHAT YOU ALLWAYS DO! HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL!?" I yelled before ripping my bandana off my hand and shoving it into his face "WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS! FRIENDS TO STUFF TOGETHERE TOMMY! TOGETHERE! BUT YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME BEHIND!"

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WHERE STRONGER-" I didn't even let him finish as I punched him with the same hand the bandana was in. My eyes widened as I saw him on the floor looking at me, he was bleeding, I looked at my red bandana with slight redder tones, obviously being his blood. I threw it down to him.

"Being your 'quote on quote' friend, isnt worth my time."

As I said that I stumbled away as my words filled my head, but it was to late. What was said was said.

And nothing would change that.