RED

*SAM*

It was already 5pm and the dinner was by 6:30pm. I slowly unfolded myself from the chair and walked towards the bags. I picked them up three at a time so I had to go back and forth about three times. Hunter had gone out to sort some work but he assigned some guys to watch the over me. The guy was standing at the balcony and one was in the room by the elevator. After setting the bags down in the room I picked up my phone to call my mom. I heard from her last two days and I wanted to know how well she was doing.

“Hello honey?” my mom greeted

I smiled at her voice but it soon fell when I heard her frantically coughing at the background “mom, how are you?” I asked.

“I’m tired honey. But I’ll get some rest tonight" she said.

I felt tears roll down my eyes as I wiped them off and cleared my throat “Make sure you get some rest okay? And stick to the diet the doctor said. I’ll be home soon" I said.

“Okay honey. I will. Make sure you have fun okay? And make sure to say hello to Hunter for me" she said faintly.

“Sure mom. I love you" I said.

“I love you too hon" she replied before ending the call.

I broke down in tears as I cried silently. After about 30 minutes I stood up and went to shower. I came out and pulled out the red dress. I put it on and looked in the mirror. It really fitted me and it hugged all the right places showing my curvy but and my exposed back. My cleavage was out and I felt so exposed. I applied some make up and eyeshadow with mascara and eyeliner to accentuate my eyes. I added red lipstick to match the dress and put my hair in a laidback style, flattening it and cutting the front into a centre parting while the back was left in a low ponytail. I did my edges for the first time since my last date which was with Nate. I put on some silver earrings and the silver necklace Hunter had gotten for me. I put on the red stiletto I bought from the boutique before stepping in front of the mirror. I couldn’t recognize myself anymore. I looked like a full grown woman and I was only turning 18 in a month.

I made my way out holding a small black purse. The two men were behind me in no time and one pressed the elevator door. They both stood behind me as we made my way down and when the door opened I stepped out and was suddenly aware of the many eyes that were on me. I shrugged it off as I exited the hotel. There was black car waiting outside already and one of the men held the door open for me as I entered. It was a short ride and very soon we were in front of a very classy restaurant.

The men followed me and one opened the door for me. I entered and they went back to the car. I walked further in and the man with the list asked for my name which I gave to him. He smiled and guided me upstairs to the private lounge. I thanked him and he was back downstairs in no time. I turned back to scan the darker room. My gaze landed on Hunter as he sat there looking so gorgeous with his eyes fixed on the menu. I guess he just arrived too.

I made my way to his table and he raised his head. His eyes lit up the moment he saw me and they grew darker with lust the moment he saw my cleavage. I smiled knowing I had an effect on him. I took my seat and picked up the menu. We kept quiet for sometime, each of us stealing glances every now and then. The waiter finally came up to us to take our order.

“I’ll take on the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina Citrus Chipotle Chicken Salad with Mango Citrus vinaigrette.” Hunter said.

I furrowed my brows at how long that took. I skimmed the menu and randomly picked the shortest and yummiest looking order. “I’ll take the Taco Bell Fresco Burrito Supreme with chicken please “ I ordered giving him a smile which he did not return. He just professionally took notes and left the table.