09.

Soon enough, the waitress came back with their drinks.

"An orange soda, lemon water, and lemonade with extra ice! Enjoy!" The waitress cheered.

"Excuse me, I didn't get my (favorite drink)." Y/N added.

"Strike two." Killua mumbled under his breath, only loud enough for the waitress to hear.

"Sorry, you were so quiet, I barely even noticed you!" The waitress joked.

She waited for a response from the four of them, but B/F/N was hiding her face with the menu, Y/N was looking at her awkwardly, just wanting her drink, Killua was glaring at her as if he hated her, and Gon only let out an awkward chuckle to lighten the mood.

"I'll...be right back." She quickly disappeared into the kitchen.

B/F/N was the first one to speak after an awkward silence. "Well, you can't be pretty and funny."

"Yeah, she pisses me off." Killua continued.

"But...." Gon started.

"Nevermind."

Gon was going to ask why Killua was mad. The waitress technically never did anything to Killua, as a matter of fact, Killua was getting the best treatment out of everyone.

The reason he was getting mad, was because Y/N was being treated badly.

B/F/N rolled her eyes. "Speak of the devil."

"Here's your (favorite drink)." The waitress said as she pretty much slammed the cup on the table in front of Y/N, causing some of it to spill on her lap.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, I'll get that cleaned up for you." The waitress said in a fake apologetic tone.

B/F/N pointed a finger at the waitress."Hey, what's your deal?"

"It was an accident, do you need any extra napkins?"

"No, I'm fine. I didn't get that much on me, thanks." Y/N replied.

"Alright! Can I get you started on anything?" The waitress asked.

Killua looked up at the waitress for the first time and showed her the meal he was pointing to. "I'll have spaghetti and meatballs, no red peppers, please."

"Me too! But I want extra red peppers!" Gon cheered.

B/F/N glared at the waitress "Four chicken tenders, extra fries."

"Uh, can I have the (favorite food)?"

"Mkay." The waitress disappeared into the kitchen
once again.

Soon enough, the waitress came back with their food.

All four of them were extremely hungry since the last time they ate was earlier that morning.

A/N: this is probably my favorite outfit of killua's!! i love it sm

As usual, Killua was watching Y/N. The way she ate, the way she drank, how she held her utensils, how she wiped her mouth. He even intentionally dropped his extra fork next to her on purpose to see her reaction.

Unlike Gon, Y/N was oblivious to the fact that Killua was watching her. It was actually pretty obvious to Gon that Killua was watching her, he had a hunch on why, but didn't want to assume.

B/F/N burped."Man, that slapped!"

"Agreed...." Gon said with tomato sauce all over his mouth, looking as if he were about to pass out.

Y/N had her head down on the table, signaling that she was full and just about ready to take another nap.

"Are you guys doing alright? Need anything?"

Y/N lifted her head only for her eyes to meet with the same annoying waitress. She didn't even care anymore, she wanted to go back to the hotel and relax.

Killua looked at the lady."No, we're just about done. Can we get the check, please?"

"Mhm! I'll be right back."

"My stomach is bubbling...I need to go the bathroom!" B/F/N faked a gag.

"Yeah, me too!" Gon joined in, in attempt to escape with B/F/N.

Killua and Y/N were the only ones left at the table.

yeah this was short sorry i was trying to get this chapter over with cause i couldn't think of anything 😐

if u see any grammar mistakes, just know that it's 12:30am rn and i'm just finishing this chapter, my eyes are so heavy and i can barely see so yeah 😃