5. Schoollll + Important Vote!

(Y/n)'s pov 

"So are you guys staying," I asked the murder of crows to which all of them nodded. 

Nishinoya approached me and started, "So what's your first cla-"

"(F/n)!!!!" Bokuto yelled from above. "What's your first period?"

"Agility," I called back. "You guys?"

"Same as you. Wanna go with us," Akaashi offered. 

I nodded then looked back at the murder, "Anyone else?" No one responded so I took my leave. 

"What are you doing hanging with crows?" I looked at Bokuto slightly confused, "I mean they're crows. Kinda sus if you ask me."

"They seem fine," I looked to Akaashi for some help. 

"(f/n) has good judgement." I smiled at his words backing me up. 

~Timeskip~

"I'm soooo tired," Bokuto complained, taking a seat and grabbing his water. 

I sat next to Bokuto using my wings as a makeshift umbrella for some protection from the sun. "HEY YOU'RE THAT GIRL KENMA WAS TALKING TO AT THE MALL," some guy with a mohawk said from behind. I glanced back at him, clueless, "You don't know me???" I shook my head then returning my attention to my phone. "Hey don't igno-"

"Quit bothering the girl," another voice said. "She's clearly not interested in you~"

Akaashi was standing in front of me and slightly off to the side. "Wanna head out? It's time for our next class anyways," he looked down at me, offering his hand. 

"Sure," I took his hand and got up. "Bokuto you coming?"

"I'm headed in the other direction and I'm gonna meet up with a friend, see you guys later," He waved goodbye at us. 

"Soo...have you settled in already," Akaashi asked as we flew. 

"Pretty much," I replied, "How about you?"

"Same here, plus Bokuto and I know are roommates which is nice."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, Kenma and Kuroo, cat hybrids," he responded. "You've met Kenma before I assume?"

I nodded and we continued heading to class. We both landed just outside the room, since today it would be a lecture. Just as I folded my wings behind me, a boy had come over, "Nice wings (y/n)." 

"Thanks..."

I looked at him slightly confused, then Akaashi stepped in and greeted the boy, "Hey Kuroo."

"Oh you're a friend of Kenma?" He nodded in response.

"I better let you two get to class but lets hangout later," Kuroo said waving and then heading over to his class. 

~Timeskip (Brought to you by my dying creativity)~

"You going to be okay getting to your next class," Akaashi asked. 

"Mhm," I said as I gathered my things. "I'm just glad we don't have to go to every class today. If I had another lecture on top of this and the combat one I think I'd die of boredom." He laughed at my words. "Welp see you later," we then parted ways. 

As I was about to take off to head to my next class I was stopped by someone. "Hey you're in my agility class, (y/n) right?" I glanced back to see a couple of wolf hybrids. 

I nodded, "and you would be?"

"Tooru Oikawa," he responded, "and this is my friend Iwa-cha-"

"Hajime Iwaizumi," his friend interupted. 

"What class do you have next (f/n)?" Oikawa asked. 

"Combat, you?"

"Oh both of us have that next, wanna walk there together?" He smiled at me. 

"Sure, why not" 

Iwaizumi was on his phone the whole time and Oikawa talked my ears off.

~Timeskip~

Just as class ended I heard my phone go off, so I pulled it out. 

Unknown Number
Hey (f/n) it's Kenma. I got your number
from Hinata.

Me
Ohhhh okay

*Contact set to Kenma Kozume*

Kenma Kozume
Want to meet up in the courtyard with Kuroo,
Bokuto, Akaashi and I?

Me
Sure! I'll be there shortly.

Kenma Kozume
See you soon

I put my phone back. "So who was that (f/n)," Oikawa asked.

Before I could answer Iwaizumi posed Oikawa a question, "Why does who she's messaging matter to you again?"

"I'm just curious~"

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and then said, "Don't mind stupidkawa's nosiness." 

"Hey that's not nice-!" Oikawa punched his shoulder.

"I can call you meaner things," Iwaizumi said. I laughed at their bickering, stopping as Iwaizumi asked, "Need to go somewhere?" I nodded and he continued, "I'll walk you there, Oikawa is supposed to go in for detention for going on his phone in class."

"Was that necessary to mention???" 

I chuckled and accepted his offer to walk me. "You two part of a pack or something," I asked. 

"Yeah and unfortunately he's our idiot alpha," he sighed, "You here with anyone else?"

"Nope, but I've found some people to hang with."

"You wouldn't happen to know that murder of crows would you?"

"As a matter of fact I do...Why do you ask?" I stared up at him inquisitively, my deep blue eyes locking with his. 

He stared down at me for a moment before looking ahead, "Just...curious..." We stopped about 5 yards away from where the three boys were waiting, I turned around and thanked him for walking me. We waved goodbye and then I walked over to where they were waiting. 

"Hey hope you didn't have to wait long for me," I said, rubbing he back of my neck. 

VOTING:

P.S. I DECIDED ON WOLVES FOR AOBAJOHSAI BECAUSE AS OF TODAY (2/24/21) WHEN I LOOKED THERE WERE TWO FOR WOLVES AND ONE FOR DOGS WHICH IS LIKE A DOMESTICATED WOLF SO YE. THERE WERE ALSO THREE FOR BEARS FOR DATETECH SO IMMA JUS GO WITH THAT

Itachiyama:
Weasels? (comment something else if you have better ideas because ik their mascot is that but like mmm idkkkkk)

Johzenji:
Rabbits/Hares
Parrots
Lions

Are there any other schools you want me to include?
If yes please comment:
-School
-Animal
-(optional) fav character(s) from that school