To The Rescue

I tried to yank my wrist back but he tighten his grip and stood up, I never realized how taller he was than me which caused me to whimper.

"I said be a good girl"

Mr. Jones back handed me, which cause me to loose my balance and fall. I hit my head hard on the ground and my vision started to blur and it was becoming hard to stay awake.

"P-please... Mr. Jones..." I crawled backwards as I watched Mr. Jones unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants... oh god, this-this can't be happening... please god no!

"I wanted you since you walked into my class, you think it was an accident that I "forgot" to sign you paper" Mr. Jones laughed as he came closer.

"Please, stay away from me!"

I got up and ran towards the door, which was hard cause my head was still hurting and I could barely stand on my feet. I grabbed the doorknob but before I could turn it, I felt a hand grab my hair and yank me back.

"AHH!!!"

He brought his sweating hand over my mouth and pulled me back towards his desk.

He was a DISGUSTING PERVERT!!!!!! I should've just waited till tomorrow, when I came to class and everyone was here... especially Kyle and his friends!

"MMM!!!" I screamed in his hand as he bent me over his desk, and pulled his pants down with his boxers... I wanted to throw up when he pressed against me and I felt him get hard.

He removed his hand from my mouth but not before threatening me "if you even think about screaming, I will kill you before they get in here" and that shut me up real quick.

He started kissing the back of my neck and shoved his hand under my shirt and groped my breasts. I whimpered and tried to scooted away but if I backed up his.... was there and if I went forward his desk was in the way.

"P-please st-stop" I cried feeling tears pour down my face. I felt Mr. Jones laughed, then started unbuttoning my jeans and yanked them down to my ankles the same time my legs started to shake.

Mr. Jones moaned and pressed himself closer to me, I felt really disgusting right now. I got tired of fighting so I put my head in my arms and cried, I heard Mr.Jones moan and he yanked my head up.

"Tell me you what me to 'pound you from behind'" I shook my head, tears flew off my face and on his desk. Those words were never leaving my mouth,EVER!

"No, pease just let me go please!!!"

Mr.Jones smashed my head into his desk, hard. He was getting angry at me, and the angrier he is... the more this is gonna hurt...

"I w-want you t-to p-p-p-pound me from b-b-behind" I stuttered out.

Mr. Jones moan at my words and rubbed against me, then he pulled my panties down to my jeans.

"Please! I swear I won't tell nobody!!!"

Mr. jones pulled my head back so his mouth was at my ear "I know you're not gonna tell anybody, this is gonna be our secret and we'll do this whenever I feel like it"

He grabbed his penis and rubbed it up my thighs and to my area, now my legs were shaking uncontrollably and whimpers were escape my mouth left and right.

"P-plea-"

Suddenly.... the classroom door busted open and I saw the 'bad boy group' fill into the class.

Mr.Jones backed away from me and scrambled to pull his pants up "What's going on?!" He asked panicking cause he was just caught trying to rape a student.

I sobbed with happiness that I didn't get raped and slid to the ground, curling into a ball.

I heard growling going through the room "HEY! don't phase! it is not the place! Get Melissa out of here!" Phase? I heard an unfamiliar voice yelled, but what does that mean?

"I COULD DO THAT RICH!!" I heard Kyle growl... WAIT Kyle?!?! oh god... what does he think of me?

"It's not the time nor place for that either Kyle!!"

More growling then I felt someone touch my shoulder and flinched, Mr. Jones was going to rape me!!!!

I backed away from him and hugged my knees to my chest against the wall, I can't get rape I was only fifteen in a half!

"Hey... I'm not gonna hurt you"

I looked up to see Bellamy crouched where I just was... so he touched me.

I felt stupid for panicking they are protecting me... this is probably what kelly was talking about the 'bad boy group' was protecting the tribe from perverts like Mr. Jones!

"I'm going to pull your pants up, okay?"

I nodded at Bellamy and he slowly reached over and pulled my pants and panties up back to my waist, everyone was looking at us and I blushed I hope they didn't see my... area.

Kyle had Mr.Jones against the wall with his hands raised, the look on Mr.Jones face was satisfying knowing that he was terrified right now. But the looked on Kyle's face made me want to shit my pants.

"Take her to Em's", Bellamy" Kyle said with a sigh, like he was defeated about something.

Bellamy nodded and reached for me, I flinched back again even though I knew he wasn't going to hurt me.

"You don't have to be afraid of me" he sounded kinda annoyed and sad... weird.

"O-okay"

This time I reached for him and he smiled, before he put his arm under my knees and his other one behind my back, lifting me up bridal style.

I closed my eyes, he was really really warm which was good because I started to shake. Then tears started coming down my face, I was safe.. he didn't rape me! oh my god!!!

"Shh you're in shock, listen to me... you're safe with me, I won't let anyone hurt you again, I promise"

I nodded in his hard muscular chest, my god did these boys work out every second of the day or what?

Bellamy walked up to a jeep and put me in the passenger side, then ran over to the drivers seat and drove off.

"Th-thank you"

Bellamy looked over at me and frowned, "for what?"

"Saving m-me... Mr. Jones would hav-"

"Don't say it!... You'll never have to worry about that happening again!"

I looked over at Bellamy, he was shaking and his grip on the steering wheel tightened. He really cared, and I only just met him today. But he was shaking really faster, almost like he was cold. So I scooted over to him and hugged his arm, which surprised him.

Then he wrapped the arm I was hugging over my shoulders and pulled me closer to his body "it won't ever happen again,I promise" I noticed that as soon as I touched him, he stopped shaking.

______________________

I couldn't let Mr. Jones have his way, sorry to everyone who wanted that to happen.

So I'll ask again,

WHO IMPRINTED ON MELISSA?!?!?!

Pleases,

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

FOLLOW ME!

-love Mrs JCullenSReid