Jail or Naw?

-Next Day-

I learned that Dylan was the third big guy in my first period... I only know that because him and Kyle had to open the door while Bellamy had me over HIS SHOULDER!!

Yes, I was terrified to go to that class after what happened so I tried to stay in the car until second period but... Bellamy tossed me over his shoulder and walked to class.

All the teachers saw me kicking and screaming on Bellamy's shoulder, and yet all they did was step out his way... bunch of pussies!

Dylan sat between mike and bill,because Bellamy wouldn't let go of my thigh. Mike and Bill clearly didn't like that I wasn't sitting over there by them

I kinda said I was going to run out the class as soon as it started, so he's now keeping me close.

SO ANNOYING!!!

... And yet so SEXY!!!

I sat at the desk, waiting for Mr.Jones to come in and I could tell that me being on edge, was getting on Bellamy's nerve.

"Stop worrying, he is in jail"

I glared at Bellamy then my eyes traveled down to the only place that could get me out this class... he will definitely hate me but I couldn't be in here when Mr.Jones walked in. And that was the only way I knew how to get him to let me go.

Gotta hit him where it's gonna hurt... extremely bad!!!

...But it did looked very nice in those skinny jeans... You can say he defiantly filled those pants out!

I balled my right hand into a fist so ready to do this.

"I swear to god if you hit me in my nuts, I will tie you to that chair and dragged you to your classes"

Bellamy growled in my ear, ruining my plan... I sighed, he just ruined plan but I did hear his voice shake and I knew he was terrified I was going to hit him in his nuts. I smiled knowing he was scared but it also made my heart tighten in pain... Why? I don't know...

I uncurled my hand, I didn't want to hit him but if I was here when Mr.Jones walked in...

"I won't," I hissed and quickly punched him in the arm "hit you in the balls" I finished, he glared at me while I smirked at the board.

...Until the door opened, without me thinking my hand shot out and grabbed Bellamy's thigh, like he was doing to me.

Bellamy leaned into me while rubbing my leg, in a comforting way. "I promise you he's in jail,"

I nodded stiffly and closed my eyes as the teacher walked in....

"Morning class, my names Ms.Day and I'll be your teacher for the rest of the year"

My eyes snapped open and my grip on Bellamy's loosened,I wonder why he didn't ask me to let go... I was holding on pretty tight.

"What happened to Mr.Jones?!"

I flinched as Mike stood up, looking angry that the one teacher that put up with his crap was gone.

"Sit down please, all I know is that Mr.Jones did something terrible which has opened cold cases in the FBI department in other schools around Washington and in a couple other states."

My mouth fell open, so I wasn't the first... maybe I was the first that was actually saved instead of raped...

I felt Bellamy's hand rub my leg faster when he heard my breath coming out faster than normal.

Mike snorted and crossed his arms over his chest, "what, did he bend the new girl over?" Bill started laughing.

My heart stopped and I felt a water fountain pour down my face before I could stop it... He didn't know how right he was.

Bellamy's hand stopped on my leg and a deep, angry growl escape his lips as he shot death glares at Mike who was also doubled over in laughter.

How could they laugh about something like that?!

How could they joke about that?!

Why are there sick people in this world?!

Why did Mr.Jones choose me?!

Why did he choose any of the girls he attacked?!

"Melissa? Are you alright?" Bellamy asked.

Why can't I have a normal life?!

Why can't I be normal?!

Why is there a murderer after me?!

Why does a rapist want to rape me?!

Will Mr.Jones Ever get out?!

"Melissa?!" Bellamy asked again.

Will he come after me?!

Will the FBI charge Mr.Jones for the assaults in the other schools?!

Why did my mom have to die?!

Am I safe?!

Why did my dad have to become a drunk?!

"Someone call an ambulance!" Bellamy yelled this time.

"Melissa!" this voice belonged to Kyle.

Why does Kyle act weird?!

Why is Kyle always angry at me?!

Why does Bellamy and Kyle growl?!

How did the bad boys group know I needed help?!

Why is Bellamy so nice to me?!

"Melissa! come on stay with me!" Bellamy yelled, worriedly at me.

Why is Bellamy so caring?!

Does Bellamy like me?!

Do I like Bellamy?!

And the most important question...

WHY ME?!

______________________

...... So what happened to Melissa?

I'm a little worried cause I don't even know what I'm going to do... my fingers just started typing and the next thing I knew Melissa... SNAPPED!

Next chapter will help anyone who has answered my question and who doesn't know: WHO IMPRINTED ON MELISSA.

Pleases,

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

FOLLOW ME!

-love Mrs JCullenSReid