🌟RØLĒS💎

As We told we can't without you

🔴THINKERS :
          Head Thinker
          Members 

Thinkers are our Base. They will decide and think what is necessary and what should be done for the community betterment. They will try to bring the best out of us.

🔴 PROMOTER:
              Head Promoter 
               Members 

The promoters will promote us in different fields. They can use any media or platform to grow our community. They are the intelligent one. They will knows the way to promote.

🔴 GRAPHIC DESIGNER :
                Head Designer 
                Members 

The graphic designers are our Charmers. They will bring colors and designs to our community. Attraction and ideas are their cup of tea. They will design the banners, profile pics and covers .

🔴EDITOR:
             Head Editor
              Members 

Wearing SPECKS and sitting in the chair, here comes out Editors. They are the one who will edit all the works of Community. They are a symbol of Perfectionist. They will bring out the flaws and make it up with words.

🔴 REVIEWER :
               Head Reviewer 
                Members 

They are the Reviewers. They are the best friends of editors. Cuz both of them makes the book perfect. They will handle the reviewing part of community as well as community awards.

🔴INTERVIEWER :
                Head Interviewer 
                 Member 

Taking a pen and paper, here comes our interviewer. They will take interview in different games and book based on interview , which will be published soon. They knows how to bring secrets out. Beaware!

🔴SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLER :
                     Head 
                     Members 

Taking phone or laptop  , here comes out Social media handler. They will handle our community in Social media in there own way. They will open a account based on our community and promote us. They will work in group .

🔴 AMBASSADORS :
               Head Ambassador 
               Members

They are Ambassadors. They will approach different people's and communities for our community. They have their own Aura and Attitude. They know how to approach new people.

🔴LINGUIST :
                Head Linguist
                Members

They are the people who knows different languages. They can speak as well as write them. They will handle the books which approaches from different language for community work or awards.

🔴QUOTE WRITER :
                 Head Writer 
                  Members 

They are the one who will inspire us. They will handle the QuOTe Writer BøøK of our Community. They knows to spell people with words.

🔴ADVERTISERS:
                 Head Advertisers 
                 Members 

They will advertise eye catching news in our Advertising book. They can advertise any app or books or small news. They knows how to shock people with news.

🔴HOSTS :
               Head Host
               Members

They are the one who will host different games, awards and parties. They will work in such a way people will be in shock by seeing their confidence. They knows to handle events.

🔴 PERMANENT JUDGES :
             Head judge 
              Members 

They are our permanent judges to our Awards. They will judge the BøøKs and covers to find out mistake. They knows to judge a book by seeing everything not only it's cover.

🔴BOOK CLUB MANAGERS :
                  Head 
                  Members 

They will handle the THE BOOKCLUB book.  They will show the most interesting and attractive books of wattpad. They knows to bring out the best among millions.

🔴 ADVISORS :
               Head Advisors 
               Members 

They are known to give advise. They will advice us in Community if any changes is needed. They knows how to bring out flaws in perfects.

🔴 RECOMENDORS :
           Head Promotors
             Members 

They will recommend us different ways to take the community to a height. They will help others to keep everything perfect. They will bring the shine out of coal.

🔴BLOGGERS :
              Head Bloggers 
              Members

They are the one who will write articles. They will handle the community book - BLOGGERS BOOK. They will publish article on different themes. They knows to raise voice against injustice.

🔴MANAGERS :
              Head Manager 
              Members

They are the one who will manage whole community. They will fix the problems which will take place in community. They are the backbone of the community.

🔴WRITERS :
            Head Writer
            Members

They are the one who will write for us. They knows us to do magic with words. They will handle all the BøøKs they will work with all the members hand in hand and make all the BøøKs attractive.

🔴CONTENT WRITER :
              Head 
              Members 

They will be the one who will provide us contents and points for book and topics. They knows how to emphasize everything little topic.

🔴ANNOUNCER :
                Head Announcer 
                Members

They will announce different events,  games and awards in message board and other platforms. They knows to attract people with words.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Note :

All the HEADS  , who will be chosen will keep the record of their department. It's not a easy job. Apply after thinking cuz we don't like careless people.

The admin or HEÂD executive will approach the HEADS only for the works and details not the members.
Be careful!

😐

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤